Reppin
L.A
SgbSq0U.gif

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
how many "private guys" have websites based on their lives?

http://cmpunk.com/

and before you go saying he doesnt run that site, read the sites disclaimer at the bottom

"This site is run with the full knowledge, consent and input of CM Punk...."

also... podcasts, talking dead cameos, and guest appearances at comic con as all within the last few months ... why would a "private" guy do any of that stuff

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Private my ass...this is the same nikka that had an article written about him by his home girl about how much he "hates" being a "celebrity" and then goes to a Cubs game..does guest commentary...ANNOUNCE that he is getting married...points to AJ..AND THEN sings "Take Me Out To The Ball Game"

Not counting the times he has been on The Talking Dead and having him and AJ sit front and center at Blackhawk games and does live tweet commentary about AJ watching "The Walking Dead".

and don't forget him doing radio/podcast interviews and countless other media shyt where talks about damn near EVERYTHING except wrestling and also shows off his wedding ring like a happy basic bytch.

Then yeah...Punk values his "privacy"

:sas2:

If he really hates attention he should go be a recluse like Brock Lesnar, he has enough bread for a couple acres :yeshrug:

how many "private guys" have websites based on their lives?

http://cmpunk.com/

and before you go saying he doesnt run that site, read the sites disclaimer at the bottom

"This site is run with the full knowledge, consent and input of CM Punk...."

also... podcasts, talking dead cameos, and guest appearances at comic con as all within the last few months ... why would a "private" guy do any of that stuff

Meh, I'm not a CM Punk

But I'm disturbed that this generation doesn't know the difference between "public life" and "private life".

I mean, none of the things you guys have named have anything to do with his private life. Being on TV or being a publiv figure doesn't mean you don't have a life when the cameras go off.

Now, I'd understand if he was a Kardashian and inviting cameras into his home on a regularly basis, but he's not doing that. He's just doing regularly public figure shyt. Singing the 7th inning stretch means you don't deserve to have a private life now?

I mean, when I was growing up, we just wanted and autograph or a picture from a celebrity. That was appropriate, but the idea that being at Cubs games or on TV means we get to raid your wedding photos is kinda absurd and a lot of you motherfukkers are sociopaths using the internet to plunder people's personal shyt.

I knew when thhis nerd shyt took over that people would regret it.

They all were like "nerds are more sensitive and shyt", but you motherfukkers are worst than the jocks and bullies like that

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Meh, I'm not a CM Punk

But I'm disturbed that this generation doesn't know the difference between "public life" and "private life".

I mean, none of the things you guys have named have anything to do with his private life. Being on TV or being a publiv figure doesn't mean you don't have a life when the cameras go off.

Now, I'd understand if he was a Kardashian and inviting cameras into his home on a regularly basis, but he's not doing that. He's just doing regularly public figure shyt. Singing the 7th inning stretch means you don't deserve to have a private life now?

I mean, when I was growing up, we just wanted and autograph or a picture from a celebrity. That was appropriate, but the idea that being at Cubs games or on TV means we get to raid your wedding photos is kinda absurd and a lot of you motherfukkers are sociopaths using the internet to plunder people's personal shyt.

They all were like "nerds are more sensitive and shyt", but you motherfukkers are worst than the jocks and bullies like that

It aint like its some leaked naked pics or something. Its a wedding pic. There is nothing distasteful or disrespectful at all.

This guy got everything he owns from being in the spotlight. Once you've famous u cant just hit a switch and be a regular joe shmoe, that aint how it works. If he didnt want to be part of that world, he never should have entered it

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Meh, I'm not a CM Punk

:umad: Brock never suffered the ignominy of having people on the internet see pictures of his wedding, Phil needs to step his misanthrope game up.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It aint like its some leaked naked pics or something. Its a wedding pic. There is nothing distasteful or disrespectful at all.

This guy got everything he owns from being in the spotlight. Once you've famous u cant just hit a switch and be a regular joe shmoe, that aint how it works. If he didnt want to be part of that world, he never should have entered it

B.S. Tom Hanks is famous, yet you never see his personal life all over the place.

Just because you give some to the people doesn't mean you have to give ALL to the people.

And where does it stop?

If a guys a birthday clown do you get to raid his personal life too? He's a performer right? What about an indie rapper? What about somebody in a commercial?

I mean how famous do you have to be to not have rights to privacy anymore

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
B.S. Tom Hanks is famous, yet you never see his personal life all over the place.

Just because you give some to the people doesn't mean you have to give ALL to the people.

And where does it stop?

If a guys a birthday clown do you get to raid his personal life too? He's a performer right? What about an indie rapper? What about somebody in a commercial?

I mean how famous do you have to be to not have rights to privacy anymore

Tom Hanks never fukked anyone over. He has almost zero enemies, and is teflon because he seems like a cool cat. It would be like :stopitslime: "What is your beef with Tom Hanks." where CM Punk has tons of enemies.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Tom Hanks never fukked anyone over. He has almost zero enemies, and is teflon because he seems like a cool cat. It would be like :stopitslime: "What is your beef with Tom Hanks." where CM Punk has tons of enemies.
Who has Punk really fukked over though? Vince McMahon, the man that's fukked over more people professionally than prob anyone in history? Triple H cause he didnt want to do ANOTHER pointless job to him at Mania? I must have missed all these "CM Punk is a scumbag" stories...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Who has Punk really fukked over though? Vince McMahon, the man that's fukked over more people professionally than prob anyone in history? Triple H cause he didnt want to do ANOTHER pointless job to him at Mania? I must have missed all these "CM Punk is a scumbag" stories...

Well Teddy Hart could have friends, along with other people Punk could have rubbed the wrong way. I mean I am sure the list is not much, but there are people out there who just don't like Punk period.