CM Punk Wedding Pic Leaks, He's Mad

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Well Teddy Hart could have friends, along with other people Punk could have rubbed the wrong way. I mean I am sure the list is not much, but there are people out there who just don't like Punk period.
I know there's a ton of people that dont like him. Seems to rub a lot of people the wrong way, but my point is there arent really many actual "ok this guy is a piece of shyt" stories about him like there are about, say...Scott Hall....who still seems to recieve universal love :pachaha:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I know there's a ton of people that dont like him. Seems to rub a lot of people the wrong way, but my point is there arent really many actual "ok this guy is a piece of shyt" stories about him like there are about, say...Scott Hall....who still seems to recieve universal love :pachaha:

True, it's just I think it's his emotional side. Its like you don't want to get him when he is on his period. Scott Hall has a chilled attitude, where if he fukks you over, you sorta don't feel raw because it's Scott. I mean seriously, I would pick hanging out with Scott Hall & Nash over Cobana & Punk, because you know Punk is gonna somewhere down the line just get into a tangent about shyt. :russ:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
B.S. Tom Hanks is famous, yet you never see his personal life all over the place.

Just because you give some to the people doesn't mean you have to give ALL to the people.

And where does it stop?

If a guys a birthday clown do you get to raid his personal life too? He's a performer right? What about an indie rapper? What about somebody in a commercial?

I mean how famous do you have to be to not have rights to privacy anymore
what planet are you living on? tom hanks has the media all up in his life just like any other celeb. and i'm talking about real paparrazi and tabloids, not some random twitter bytch like cm punk is dealing with

case in point:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tom hanks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=nws&q=tom hanks personal life

using google aint that hard breh

if the media is all over him and his wife splitting...you dont think they'd be all over him getting married as well?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I wonder what White Kanye will wild out about next.
Ha! White Kanye. Must be a Chicago thing. :laugh:

Who has Punk really fukked over though? Vince McMahon, the man that's fukked over more people professionally than prob anyone in history? Triple H cause he didnt want to do ANOTHER pointless job to him at Mania? I must have missed all these "CM Punk is a scumbag" stories...
There are none. I honestly don't get it. I mean, he's a miserable dude, but that's his business.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"I will post it all I want" :laff:

This will always be funny.
TQp10Bw.gif