CM Punk Wedding Pic Leaks, He's Mad

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Punk should be lucky AJ isn't part of The Fappening leaks. :sas2:

I kind of wish that she was just so he would be pissed off.

He's always been :yeshrug: It's like being shocked that D-Bry is a nice, humble dude

There's no probably about it. There have been many reports of him being disrespectful to fans and just being an unprofessional bitter jackass. And yet his fans still defend him. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
He's a VERY private guy
Private my ass...this is the same nikka that had an article written about him by his home girl about how much he "hates" being a "celebrity" and then goes to a Cubs game..does guest commentary...ANNOUNCE that he is getting married...points to AJ..AND THEN sings "Take Me Out To The Ball Game"

Not counting the times he has been on The Talking Dead and having him and AJ sit front and center at Blackhawk games and does live tweet commentary about AJ watching "The Walking Dead".

and don't forget him doing radio/podcast interviews and countless other media shyt where talks about damn near EVERYTHING except wrestling and also shows off his wedding ring like a happy basic bytch.

Then yeah...Punk values his "privacy"

:sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Private my ass...this is the same nikka that had an article written about him by his home girl about how much he "hates" being a "celebrity" and then goes to a Cubs game..does guest commentary...ANNOUNCE that he is getting married...points to AJ..AND THEN sings "Take Me Out To The Ball Game"

Not counting the times he has been on The Talking Dead and having him and AJ sit front and center at Blackhawk games and does live tweet commentary about AJ watching "The Walking Dead".

and don't forget him doing radio/podcast interviews and countless other media shyt where talks about damn near EVERYTHING except wrestling and also shows off his wedding ring like a happy basic bytch.

Yall telling me this like im him. I dont care:what:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone in this thread would be annoyed if shyt you meant to be private was leaked, but that being said... this shyt is funny. Especially cause that girl taunting CM Punk looks like she's 12.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I know 99% of The Coli hates women, but what's wrong with her commenting on a wedding dress in a thread about wedding pics?

Just because dudes aren't simping "women" online means we hate them friend. Thread was about CM Punk being Punk but if you would rather discuss the cut of her dress or whatever go right ahead. :heh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Sooo... He shouldn't enjoy the fruit of his labors and do things that he wants to do, and should just accept people violating his privacy at his wedding? That's what you're saying right? :patrice:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know 99% of The Coli hates women, but what's wrong with her commenting on a wedding dress in a thread about wedding pics?

143zsxs.jpg