CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But real talk Punk is an idiot. He got played like a fiddle by these Elite goofballs.

No matter how much they're pussies and Khan is a out of his depth mark, he played this situation HORRIBLY. He came out of Brawl Out getting backed by both Khan and Warner and he somehow managed to fumble being in that position.

Get out-politic'd by balding MAGA HBK minis brehs :snoop:
No doubt, Punk was a fukking moron I don't feel bad for him one bit. It just bums me out because he clearly still had interesting ideas and angles left in him and AEW badly needs people that can pull that shyt off.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don't know man, there's a good number of people on that locker room that were pro Punk and this type of shyt might shift their attitude from "he's not THAT bad, can't we all just shut up and do business?" to "nah, they fukked him over, fukk The Elite".

Yeah it's basically a message to the locker room that the Elite and their fukkboy pals can do what they want. Will be great for the morale of the bottom feeders but a lot of talent will be looking at this side eyed.

The Bucks gonna be regulating that locker room now.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't know man, there's a good number of people on that locker room that were pro Punk and this type of shyt might shift their attitude from "he's not THAT bad, can't we all just shut up and do business?" to "nah, they fukked him over, fukk The Elite".
If the report that Punk went at TK with hostility is true, and potentially injuring your boss dye to tv monitors falling on him because he couldn’t keep his temper and ego in check, can they really say TK fukked him over?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
43f7e7a1c92d9cf652bfe7cefc3cbe34.gif

Jack Perry opens up Collision tonight

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This goes to show you that nobody should be bigger than the brand. Letting go of punk was a necessary evil. Yes you lose your biggest merch mover, but now you gain morale and trust in the locker room
Just because Punk moved merch these dudes are crying wolf for him. Yet ticket sales show he ain’t moving much. :skip: