CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Punk did it to himself

Thank you. The fact that they fired him with cause tells me that the reports of Punk going at Tony Khan/dropping monitors on him were more than likely true and, in that case, they really didn't have any other choice but to fire him.

I don't care how many eyeballs he drew, how many shirts he sold, how much WBD/TK bent over backwards for him, or whatever: Punk was a fukking cancer and at the center of damn near every significant controversy in that company for 16 fukking months straight. Everyone else BUT HIM moved on from Brawl Out. Got his own show out of it, still couldn't stay away from the bullshyt. Biggest show AEW's ever had, and he lets Jack Perry's dumb ass bait him into a fight that completely overshadows the event and could have severely compromised the show if he had happened to get injured right before the match.

Please, for everyone who thinks this is the wrong decision, read the above and answer the following question: Is that someone you would want to work and make money with at your own job? Or is that someone you would want to get away from as soon as humanly possible in order to preserve company morale and your own sanity?

Does AEW do everything right as a company? Jesus fukking Christ, no. But I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for Punk in this situation. As the quote said, the dumbass did it to himself.

What everyone in AEW that is sick of Punk is saying to TK right now:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
You won’t be around next year
craig-mack.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
No excuses now. It's time for Jungle Jack and the Bucks to show what big stars they are now that Punk ain't around to hold them down :sas1:

No toxic locker room so them Collision ratings about to take a big jump