CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This goes to show you that nobody should be bigger than the brand. Letting go of punk was a necessary evil. Yes you lose your biggest merch mover, but now you gain morale and trust in the locker room
Punk was just a symptom. The larger problem still exists in the Elite and their circle.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If the report that Punk went at TK with hostility is true, and potentially injuring your boss dye to tv monitors falling on him because he couldn’t keep his temper and ego in check, can they really say TK fukked him over?
You have heard wrestlers talk about these type of backstage stuff for years, you really think people will be rational and just take what happened at All In as the single reason he was fired? :comeon:

It's just as likely a group of wrestlers will go "Punk fell for The Elite's trap" or "Tony fell into The Elite's hands" and neither of those options are good for locker room morale.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You have heard wrestlers talk about these type of backstage stuff for years, you really think people will be rational and just take what happened at All In as the single reason he was fired? :comeon:

It's just as likely a group of wrestlers will go "Punk fell for The Elite's trap" or "Tony fell into The Elite's hands" and neither of those options are good for locker room morale.
Miro and FTR can always go back to the E. :skip:

(I actually do wanna see Miro back because I think he’ll have a better return, but FTR won’t be doing shyt because tag team wrasslin :heh:.)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Only one common denominator in all those big fights, CM Punk is one my favorites and his return entrance is still one of the best but he is as toxic as they come. Terrible look for him with how he left WWE, got bytched out of UFC and now this

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: the Phil experience was something amazing brehs.

Dude managed to burn more bridges and piss off everybody including the British guards all in a matter of two years.

Not even Buzz Sawyer or Dynamite Kid could had such a speed run.

My gawd what a fukking toxic ass human

Collision is officially Dark'd, the Chicago crowd fitting to shytitiitt all over All Out and the remaining shows, and Tony Khan going to upgrade to what the Kensington junkies are using.

SHAMBLES :wow: