CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They didn’t have to tell people this early on that they’d work with him. At least wait for shyt to settle down. :gucci:

I do believe they would have worked with Punk. It was a potential money feud and the Bucks wouldn’t throw money like that away. Mu fukkas wanted it now, but you gotta play the long game. Hell, it could’ve been the marquee match at next year’s All In. But Jungle Jackass and Punk himself had to fukk it up. :snoop:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
nothing in this latest report makes Tony Khan look good because again he’s miscommunicating with both sides about the meeting and now there’s details about how he hid Cabana’s renewal and had to double talk to them about that

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Both sides still firing shots through the sheets even after its over. :lolbron:

Punk with the "I wanted to have a sit down with the Elite but they cancelled." :stopitslime:

Bucks respond with "We would have did business if Punk behaved himself for 6 months but he couldn't." :umad:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It doesn't sound to me like we are going to find out anymore details anytime soon. It'll be interesting to see if Punk challenges Khan on the termination. That will tell us a lot about where Punk believes he stands on the issue.

Other than that, all that's left is to see whether WWE takes a chance on him or he retires.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Wonder What Platform Punk Chooses To Air Out His Side..

Being The Petty, Twist The Knife, Mind Games Kinda Guy He Is It’ll Probably Be On Some Important Anniversary, The Day Of Or Before A Big AEW Show Or Someone He Really Hates Birthday lol

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

giphy.webp

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Sure it does. Punk has had issues in every promotion he's ever been in. He comes to AEW and has issues. They separate him from The Elite and then he has issues on a show they built around him.

Meanwhile... every other vet is doing fine in AEW, no issues. There are people on here who have said "if you ain't down with the Elite they'll ruin you"

Ruin who? Punk is ALWAYS the common denominator. :mjlol:

This is why AEW shouldn't sign Sasha as she has a long history of backstage drama.

We wouldn't want that toxic influence in All Friends Wrestling, would we? :troll: