3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
BbGSf8iCEAAXHrW.jpg

s-l1200.jpg

And before you buttmunch humans Dame me to death, this was on google photos :dame:. I had to use my Harlem VPN to not get caught in them trees with such posts.
Jg3Rv0T.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You’re the only that keeps replying with some shyt to keep the convo going. :gucci:

Every thing you came up with I replied back. y’all can’t see how ridiculous it is that you keep bringing up some guys who weren’t the ones that were part of the fight?

"You keep replying to me replying" ok fam :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just saying you don’t need to keep prolonging it. Just agree to disagree instead of going on.

Fam I honestly think you misunderstood what the conversation was cause I dont know why anyone would double down over doubting Jack Perry's alligence. Like I thought this was universally understood lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Fam I honestly think you misunderstood what the conversation was cause I dont know why anyone would double down over doubting Jack Perry's alligence. Like I thought this was universally understood lol
Never said he wasn’t associated with the Bucks. Just saying it’s dumb to bring them up in this situation and how they’re likely not as close as y’all think.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Never said he wasn’t associated with the Bucks. Just saying it’s dumb to bring them up in this situation and how they’re likely not as close as y’all think.

The whole discussion infers if this was about Punk vs Elite stooges lol