CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Just because Dragon was heading up the committee doesnt mean he himself supported the recommendation to terminate. In a lot of cases the vote is majority based and private. A responsible committee knows to support the majority publicly regardless of how they personally feel

I can’t see that man seriously saying “yeah I think you should fire CM Punk”. I could see a lot of “I see what you mean”s and “I understand”s coming out of his mouth.
I remember reading that it was unanimously agreed on but I could be wrong.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Some people just be saying shyt on the Internet

:snoop:

Twitter Ho babble will never not be funny
giphy.gif

I dont care for Daniel Bryan. I can respect his technical skill, but he bores me. Maybe his moveset isnt for me. Someone like Benoit was really technical but was also interesting to watch :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What? You said creative control isn’t the same as employment. I never said anything about the 2 being related. I just brought up how different Punk is compared to others. (how much power he was given compared to others considered his “peers.”)

Listen Breh it’s clear you a d bry mark and just looking to argue. We will just agree to disagree

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can we just point out how pathetic it is that this d bry news has leaked in the first place? All friends been working furiously overnight feeding the dirtsheets trying to shyt on the moment. Exactly why they are in the position they’re in today

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Listen Breh it’s clear you a d bry mark and just looking to argue. We will just agree to disagree
I’m a big Dragon fan, but I’m not gonna act irrational because of my fandom. :comeon:

I just don’t see why there’s an issue. Dragon didn’t actually fire anyone. Dudes are acting like he fired Punk. :what:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just because Dragon was heading up the committee doesnt mean he himself supported the recommendation to terminate. In a lot of cases the vote is majority based and private. A responsible committee knows to support the majority publicly regardless of how they personally feel

I can’t see that man seriously saying “yeah I think you should fire CM Punk”. I could see a lot of “I see what you mean”s and “I understand”s coming out of his mouth.

That’s kinda what happened reading the story

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Can we just point out how pathetic it is that this d bry news has leaked in the first place? All friends been working furiously overnight feeding the dirtsheets trying to shyt on the moment. Exactly why they are in the position they’re in today

Did you also peep that yesterday Hangman posted an IG story playing Meg’s NDA lol

They’re kinda proving Punk’s point lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I’m a big Dragon fan, but I’m not gonna act irrational because of my fandom. :comeon:

I just don’t see why there’s an issue. Dragon didn’t actually fire anyone. Dudes are acting like he fired Punk. :what:

He didn’t fire him but you got dude’s who hate Punk already calling him the GOAT and locker room leader more than I see Punk Stans calling him a Judas

It’s all silly tribalism

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

I noticed it months ago during Punks final months in AEW. Whenever there was something positive about Punk, it was immediately followed by news that makes him look bad. Hopefully this trend ends so Punk doesn't crash out again