CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Got damn no one in production knew

Must've had to slide them the usb of cult of personality.mp3 lmao

It wasn't the same version he used from 2011-2014, it had a longer intro, so someone worked on something. Plus it sounded like the Remastered version but that's still up for debate.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
But objectively Punk is washed in ring and WWE needs all the smoke and mirrors to make this flimsy shyt work

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ms1mzlC.gif

I remember being one of the few to be thristing over Rhea and ya'l calling her ugly.

Now, shorty is a sex symbol...and she look the same :laugh: all she did was grow out her hair more and they gave her a love interest

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember being one of the few to be thristing over Rhea and ya'l calling her ugly.

Now, shorty is a sex symbol...and she look the same :laugh: all she did was grow out her hair more and they gave her a love interest
I still call her ugly, what did you think you were going to accomplish with this post? :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All i can do is just :pachaha: :russ: :laff:

You gotta LOVE wrestling. The fact as SOON as he showed up drama pops off behind the scenes.

You just CANT make this shyt up
:pachaha:

These lead up to Wrestlemania about to be next level….unless he gets injured/fukks it up again..
That's what they're doing right now. These dirsheet writers are desperate for clicks, so they're jumping on everything they can. They said Drew was pissed when Punk came out, yet ge left before Punk showed up. WWE working the dirtsheets is the best thing happening right now.