CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
That's a work 100 percent, the way he is acting throwing middle fingers and physically trying to get at him (the gimmick get at him, if he really wanted to he would been up that ramp NO PROBLEM).

There is no doubt a Seth and Punk match is planned, and Triple H confided into him to be ready. Or Seth knew the rumors were strong and that it might be a possibility and thought about how he would react.

I don't think it's a good look if Seth puts him over like he did with Cody. That has to be frustrating as hell if you're in Rollins shoes and they ask you to do that.

I think Punk's opponents will likely be older guys like Nakamura, Orton, Cena, Balor, AJ Styles, Cody and maybe newer guys like Austin Theory, Dom, Gunther, etc.. I can't see guys like Rollins, Roman, Owens and Zayn working with him and losing. But what do I know :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
1.- That was a dope fukking comeback. Saw the last few minutes of the match (holy fukk was the crowd hot for that, Randy got a superstar's welcome too :wow:). And it felt like BIG, memorable thing that came out of nowhere. Major props for not only being able to pull it off, but how they executed it.

2.- Good on HHH. I was with the crowd that was :patrice: about him being able to put past issues aside and sign back wrestlers that had big, legit heat with the company (and the boss). But this was straight out of the Vince playbook :ehh: I'm sure Endeavor played a big part too but I don't think he's back without La Nariz giving the OK.

3.- I really hope WWE didn't sign him long term, I don't envision Punk ever being able to grow the fukk up and realize a hot ass company like WWE doesn't need him as the main champion nor the main focus of big PLEs or that his vision of wrestling is THE only path of success. And the only way that attitude doesn't bring the promotion any trouble is if the dude doesn't overstay his welcome.

4.- Wrestling Twitter and IWC paranoia got it's biggest in W maybe ever :laff: now wild speculation will always be valid because the memes of crazy conspiracy theories and "it all makes sense bro, *insert rumor* confirmed" have this one, huge W that will never be forgotten :russ:

5.- Stan wars gonna be even more unbearable till at least Wrestlemania.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's a good look if Seth puts him over like he did with Cody. That has to be frustrating as hell if you're in Rollins shoes and they ask you to do that.

I think Punk's opponents will likely be older guys like Nakamura, Orton, Cena, Balor, AJ Styles, Cody and maybe newer guys like Austin Theory, Dom, Gunther, etc.. I can't see guys like Rollins, Roman, Owens and Zayn working with him and losing. But what do I know :manny:
I don’t think anyone’s ever said Punk cared anything about losing or putting anyone over aside from Nash/HHH.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
both Punk and Rollins gonna finally get their WrestleMania main event now

roman-reigns-wwe-roman-reigns-laugh.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
1.- That was a dope fukking comeback. Saw the last few minutes of the match (holy fukk was the crowd hot for that, Randy got a superstar's welcome too :wow:). And it felt like BIG, memorable thing that came out of nowhere. Major props for not only being able to pull it off, but how they executed it.

2.- Good on HHH. I was with the crowd that was :patrice: about him being able to put past issues aside and sign back wrestlers that had big, legit heat with the company (and the boss). But this was straight out of the Vince playbook :ehh: I'm sure Endeavor played a big part too but I don't think he's back without La Nariz giving the OK.

3.- I really hope WWE didn't sign him long term, I don't envision Punk ever being able to grow the fukk up and realize a hot ass company like WWE doesn't need him as the main champion nor the main focus of big PLEs or that his vision of wrestling is THE only path of success. And the only way that attitude doesn't bring the promotion any trouble is if the dude doesn't overstay his welcome.

4.- Wrestling Twitter and IWC paranoia got it's biggest in W maybe ever :laff: now wild speculation will always be valid because the memes of crazy conspiracy theories and "it all makes sense bro, *insert rumor* confirmed" have this one, huge W that will never be forgotten :russ:

5.- Stan wars gonna be even more unbearable till at least Wrestlemania.
He signed a multi year contract

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don’t think anyone’s ever said Punk cared anything about losing or putting anyone over aside from Nash/HHH.
They always have the WWE even steven booking formula of givng them 1 win each, with the heel getting the first W via cheating.

He signed a multi year contract
Oh boy. Do no expect him to behave past September 2024 unless he gets injured again.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I mean Rollins has already shown to be a team player and to just make that money. For all we know his initials comments of Punk being a "cancer" and to stay away were all just media ploys to drum up buzz between the two incase Punk did come back. Seth knows Punk is still a big deal he ain't dumb. I am sure there is no personal beef to the extent he wouldn't work with him. And that reaction was hella worked, to reinforce that.

I think that program would be hella fun to watch, but yeah Seth would have to either drop the the title before the feud, or pin Punk. So WM would be best, as you gotta give Punk a big win at Royal Rumble just off GP.

• Dap
Reactions: 907