CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's okay brehs, you don't have to pretend to just be "indifferent" at the news, when you were publicly slandering previously.

We all deep down inside, whether you respect the way he moves or not, know he is entertaining and is gonna make WWE more watchable, not less. :blessed: :blessed: :salute::salute:

Tell Larry to pull up on Cawdy's bytch ass dog :demonic:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I hope this guy isn’t wrestling every week

WWE has to understand the money is in the wait. Punk should be an on screen character that we only see for a few weeks at a time building towards feuds that culminate on big PLE’s.. I’m talking 13-14 matches per year type shyt, and “CM Punk returns to RAW next week graphics”

Do not trot that broken nikka to the ring to wrestle mixed tag matches in pointless main events and shyt like AEW did. Keep him fresh. Keep him special. Keep him out of the ring.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he ain't that good of an actor. Unless HHH was lying at the presser, which is entirely possible, and made the talent in the main event aware of it ahead of time.
That's a work 100 percent, the way he is acting throwing middle fingers and physically trying to get at him (the gimmick get at him, if he really wanted to he would been up that ramp NO PROBLEM).

There is no doubt a Seth and Punk match is planned, and Triple H confided into him to be ready. Or Seth knew the rumors were strong and that it might be a possibility and thought about how he would react.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
ylVWOiy.gif

3QGVgNf.gif
Work or shoot… Rollins is still a bum.
Punk vs Rollins
Punk vs Reigns
Punk vs Cody
Punk vs Mcintyre
Punk vs Randy
Punk vs Gunther
Punk vs LA Knight
Punk vs Miz
Punk vs Owens
Punk vs Balor
Punk vs Priest
Punk vs Dominik
Punk vs Lesnar
Punk vs AJ Styles

All the storylines you can create from this, hope Punk behaves.
He aint going to be healthy for more than two of those.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I hope this guy isn’t wrestling every week

WWE has to understand the money is in the wait. Punk should be an on screen character that we only see for a few weeks at a time building towards feuds that culminate on big PLE’s.. I’m talking 13-14 matches per year type shyt, and “CM Punk returns to RAW next week graphics”

Do not trot that broken nikka to the ring to wrestle mixed tag matches in pointless main events and shyt like AEW did. Keep him fresh. Keep him special. Keep him out of the ring.
Dude is on the Roman, Brock part time type deal hell even Lashey not wrestling week in week out
Unlike AEW WWE won't have him wasting his time with midcard pointless type matches
He should be a special attraction cut a few promos maybe a special Raw match single/tag team to build toward to a Summerslam for example but it should be super rare if honest not at all

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Punk being back is cool & all, but the big takeaway is that now Ricky Starks has 3 of his former coworkers in HHH's ear putting in a word.
:blessed:

Still waiting for @Allen Poe to hit us with that exclusive when the time comes...

That pop though....and my son was feeling that shyt too....no lose situation to me....