CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This one is fine, it's more of a meme thread now. šŸ˜Š

As far as Punk is concerned. I ain't believing it until I see. So, no I don't think he's coming back. If he does, cool. If he doesn't, cool.

I just love how people have made all these conspiracies about his return and have turned any insignificant reference into a meme. šŸ˜‚

Also I'm ready for all the fake outrage of people saying WWE promised CM Punk at Survivor Series if he doesn't show, when in reality it was only their own delusion that made that claim.

I haven't been paying close attention. Has WWE themselves mentioned Punk cryptically in any way aside from that Rollins promo that seemed to lift a couple lines from a previous Punk promo?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I haven't been paying close attention. Has WWE themselves mentioned Punk cryptically in any way aside from that Rollins promo that seemed to lift a couple lines from a previous Punk promo?
No. Even that was a stretch. People just want to see and hear what they want to see and hear.

This isn't the Bray Wyatt "White Rabbit" return. It's just people grasping at straws.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No. Even that was a stretch. People just want to see and hear what they want to see and hear.

This isn't the Bray Wyatt "White Rabbit" return. It's just people grasping at straws.

Punk himself has played into it apparently but for me.. I don't care either way. I think Punk's days as a needle mover are over. He could have a decent feud with someone but you aren't putting Punk over Reigns or someone that is real high on the card

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Punk himself has played into it apparently but for me.. I don't care either way. I think Punk's days as a needle mover are over. He could have a decent feud with someone but you aren't putting Punk over Reigns or someone that is real high on the card
Punk is a natural troll so of course he's playing into it. He's better off on commentary at this stage in his career than he is in the ring as far I am concerned.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Damn near 2k posts
cm-punk-pay-attention-to-me.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The ā€œwill he or wonā€™t heā€ cat and mouse shyt was always fun. That was wrestling when we were kids, reading rumors of guys jumping ship and fantasizing scenarios of their debut

Itā€™s not that deep. It only gets weird because dudes log in ready to start arguments and shyt. Agendas everywhere. Something about wrestling brings out the worst in people

Last edited:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
IT'S ME, AUSTIN!

vince-mc-mahon-its-me.gif
All the pieces are there for this to happen with MJF. MJF is still technically heel as he still comes out of the heel side, Jim Ross is there to reprise his famous "Awww son of a bytch" line. And Adam Cole's real first name is in fact, Austin. Theyll probably do a fakeout with it being Roddy screaming Aaaaaadaaaaaammmm first but him come from the back and not be under the mask then MJF reveals and joins his buddies Richard Holiday and Alex Hammerstone for the beatdown.

This may not happen until Revolution somehow

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Also I'm ready for all the fake outrage of people saying WWE promised CM Punk at Survivor Series if he doesn't show, when in reality it was only their own delusion that made that claim.
When the marks on wreddit got pissed that Randy Orton didnā€™t reverse the F5 into the RKO :dwillhuh:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Didnā€™t someone make the CM Punk/Krusty doll/Bart meme years ago? Someone gotta have it since some of you are just gonna push the talk until the Rumble now. :heh:

Iā€™ve said Rumble or Raw after Rumble is the best place for him to show up, trash the AEW title he has (a la Medusa) and immediately challenge for the title in a triple threat at WM :manny:

Bonus if Brock wins the Rumble and challenges Roman and then you have all three Paul Heyman guys in the same match :wow:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Post Wrestlemania Raw, Cawdy has just defeated Roman Reigns for the belt after winning the Royal Rumble twice in a row. A show ending segment featuring Cody speaking on becoming champion is scheduled

Cody cuts a promo about his dad being a world champion, but for his generation, being a real world champion means he had to hold the WWE championship, and now he's done it. He can look upto the sky and know he's made his daddy proud.

Punk music interrupts, Punk milks his big return for all it's worth, crowd going nuts. Punk does a "I'm back" promo, before addressing Cody directly. "You talk about being a real world champion now, well the last time people saw me I left as a "Real" world champion. Matter of fact, I did what you couldn't do, TWICE, in the company you created!"

"So you think you're the real world champion, you gotta beat me first, I'll see you in 2 months at Night of Champions, and leave your bytch at home, because I promise mine is way crazier'

d26c77f9be17db48d277b30702288a12.jpg

White City Black

Olā€™ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

I wanna see some random ass fan in the crowd on SD dressed in a black hoodie and baggy basketball shorts with Xā€™s on them so these mugs on Twitter can be like

ā€œHoly shyt!! Tomorrow night yā€™all!!!!ā€ :gladbron::troll: