CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Punk's momentum in AEW was short lived, I don't know why this is going around in circles. He sold some merch, he popped a couple gates or ratings and then it was over.

You want to attribute that to Khan's booking? Maybe... but after the initial pop I don't see the value.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The dumbest argument I see from you mother fukkers is that he won’t fit into current plans going into Mania….

Besides jey vs Jimmy and maybe Roman vs Cody II… what current plans are you nikkas even thinking about? :russ:

One of the most popular wrestlers of the past decade can’t fit into a two day Wrestlemania, especially the first mania under Endeavor? :pachaha:

Who cares wwe says they’re not interested. They say that and he could still appear and then we get hit with the Meltzer response “plans change”

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Whoever Nakamura is facing they probably need to reveal it on Smackdown....unless this is even a storyline thats meant to happen at Survivor Series. Sounds like it something longer

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
People are 100% convinced that Punk is making his grand return to WWE after a decade to face a washed Shinsuke in the midcard of a Survivor Series PPV that features the return of Randy Orton in the main event because Boozer kept throwing hints on Twitter for the past 3 months and now trying to lowkey backtrack.

Alright.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Leave @CBoz alone brehs. He loves his WWE/NXT but he don't really be all up in the hate threads
This one is fine, it's more of a meme thread now. 😊

As far as Punk is concerned. I ain't believing it until I see. So, no I don't think he's coming back. If he does, cool. If he doesn't, cool.

I just love how people have made all these conspiracies about his return and have turned any insignificant reference into a meme. 😂

Also I'm ready for all the fake outrage of people saying WWE promised CM Punk at Survivor Series if he doesn't show, when in reality it was only their own delusion that made that claim.