CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:yeshrug: Not really something noteworthy when others have done more. Like Flair, AJ, Angle and Brock.

Holding the title in the 3 major telivised promotions has never been done. And Brock hasn't done more in wrestling... UFC is not wrestling. That's a whole different accolade on its own. Im not sure what angle has done except get zooted off percs and flipping off shyt till the point where his knees are permanently bent at a 45 degree angle for the rest of his life... Olympic wrestling and professional wrestling only have a name in common. They aren't the same realm. So the gold medal is its own accolade as well.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If Punk shows up what then:jbhmm:

What does he do?

He fits into nothing right now

Not beating Seth
Not beating Gunther
Nowhere close to Roman

What does he do other than cutting a promo with AEW vaguely being mentioned?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

What does he do?

Not beating Seth
Not beating Gunther
Nowhere close to Roman

When he showed up to AEW he wrestled Darby Allen

Darby Allen!

Then went on to wrestle lower and mid card guys for months 😐

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △

What does he do?

Not beating Seth
Not beating Gunther
Nowhere close to Roman

Punk is the one person they would have Seth drop the title to.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dbrra1f-e99d0b87-9808-4106-a6ff-86072352cc4f.png

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Gonna do some gay shyt and make it Cole or MJF :unimpressed:
How could it be MJF when he was in the ring watching the devil assault The Acclaimed? :dwillhuh:
When he showed up to AEW he wrestled Darby Allen

Darby Allen!

Then went on to wrestle lower and mid card guys for months 😐
In all fairness, that seemed to be at his own request. I’m pretty sure they allowed him to choose his first opponent back and prolly all his opponents. He seemed like he genuinely fukked with Darby, Starks and others. Ain’t even seem like he had a problem with Hangman till he randomly took shots at him.

I still think he messed up big time if he was really getting 5 million a year plus world title reigns and he blew it all to prove how tough he is with Jungle Boy :gucci:

I ain’t ever been a CM Punk fan a day in my life and like I said he fukked up big time but in some ways it did look like his heart was in the right place far as wanting to work with dudes who were relatively unknown that he saw greatness in.

Not sure how over he’d be in WWE in 2023/24 but it did look like he was over as fukk when he was there :ehh:

If Cody can go from being arguably the most not over person in AEW to arguably the most over in WWE in a matter of months, CM Punk definitely got a chance :ehh:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
This muthafuka is legit the #1 free agent and there is a very strong possibility that he doesn’t end up anywhere.

He’s probably sitting at home watching this like “I’m not even doing or saying anything and I’m the most talked about wrestler on the planet right now”.

His ego may now not even need the Wrestlemania Main Event because he’s getting more attention than ever (with the Summer of Punk WWE maybe being an exception) but he ain’t did shyt, no appearances, no matches…NOTHING and is the most talked about wrestler in the World right now.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This muthafuka is legit the #1 free agent and there is a very strong possibility that he doesn’t end up anywhere.

He’s probably sitting at home watching this like “I’m not even doing or saying anything and I’m the most talked about wrestler on the planet right now”.

His ego may now not even need the Wrestlemania Main Event because he’s getting more attention than ever (with the Summer of Punk WWE maybe being an exception) but he ain’t did shyt, no appearances, no matches…NOTHING and is the most talked about wrestler in the World right now.
Most talked about on the interwebs isn’t cashing checks tho. :skip: