Cloverfield

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Forgot how dope this movie was. Remember seeing it in theaters during release day. Blair Witch, Cloverfield, and Chronicle are the best "Found Footage" movies in my opinion.

Her being in it was a bonus:shaq:

:wow: Mulatto chicks.

:whew: Lizzie Caplan also looked good in this joint too. This the first movie I'd seen in her in outside of "Mean Girls" where she's played & dressed some Gothic, emo-looking chick that gave off a Lesbo vibe. Big surprise for me to see how looked like playing & dressed like a normal chick in "Cloverfield".

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
tumblr_nsa23jVVra1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

I remember in the theater I was like :damn:

Breh :to:

I always get queesy when I see people bleed out any orifices in movies. I had to stop watching *Outbreak for that reason, and when I saw that emo bytch suddenly say 'I don't feel good...' Before blowing up, I put down my popcorn and had to talk myself from yacking all over the theater. :to:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i really enjoyed this movie despite the main character simping harder than :heh:

all the viral marketing and secrecy surrounding the film was dope too.

y'all remember cats thinking it was a voltron movie at first when the trailer first dropped? "it's a lion, it's a huge", that shyt was :pachaha:

where's the sequel though?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not sure why but it took me watching this about 5 times to realize that one chick was lizzy caplan...

Jessica Lucas bra game in this was :wow:

How many people heard the monster screaming at the end of the movie which was really the beginning of the tape when they were at the fair?

Doubt we ever get a sequel since everyone involved has moved on to bigger and better things