ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Breh jumping around looking like a black version of Hillsong

giphy.gif

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
You do realize that the little boy in the video was dancing during a catastrophic storm :lupe:

Starting a music label/group = dancing/“playing” in a storm in your brain
:jbhmm:

Thing is, he barely brought the kid up if at all. It was the typical, "Black folks can't get right and all they wanna do is sing, dance, and live for the weekend" speech. Then 5 months later, dude is dancing on stage. :gucci: Like I said, I'm all for people making money but be consistent with your messages. Just like telling black folks to get armed then boxing the person out who's putting in work in the community by saying they're an informant.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Thing is, he barely brought the kid up if at all. It was the typical, "Black folks can't get right and all they wanna do is sing, dance, and live for the weekend" speech. Then 5 months later, dude is dancing on stage. :gucci: Like I said, I'm all for people making money but be consistent with your messages. Just like telling black folks to get armed then boxing the person out who's putting in work in the community by saying they're an informant.

Did you listen to the entire video? Please time stamp it where he said that?

Dude never said that black folks can’t or shouldn’t dance. Its when we decide to do it. Time and a place breh. Time and a place

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I've been following Tariq a decade, unlike you I don't blindly follow other men nd place them on a pedestal, might as well call him daddy.

:dame:
You've been blindly following someone you hate for a decade.

You're obsessed. Go see a fukking psychiatrist