Clip from Tariq Nasheeds new Music Video

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I can honestly say its a good song. Has a 80's r&b vibe to via alexander O'Neal. The group is called Mink Slide and the song is called "its time" I think. Tariq was a real humble and hospitable cat. Kicked it with everybody there and chopped it up the while time. Side note. Bri from the izm radio is a dime brehs
I can tell from her IG. You holla at her?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:snoop:

he always says black ppl can't afford to play around and he goes and makes a music video. I can't take this dude serious anymore.
You are literally in EVERY MOTHERfukkING Tariq thread talking shyt about someone you claim to not respect.

Kill yourself cac.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

21:55 "All this dancing and playing and shucking and jiving, black folks we need to be very serious about being in a war and having a war mentality. You need to be at alert at all times."

:patrice: I'm all for people making their money but I ain't a hypocrite

:snoop:

he always says black ppl can't afford to play around and he goes and makes a music video. I can't take this dude serious anymore.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can honestly say its a good song. Has a 80's r&b vibe to via alexander O'Neal. The group is called Mink Slide and the song is called "its time" I think. Tariq was a real humble and hospitable cat. Kicked it with everybody there and chopped it up the while time. Side note. Bri from the izm radio is a dime brehs
Laila looks like no slouch herself...