Clip from Tariq Nasheeds new Music Video

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

21:55 "All this dancing and playing and shucking and jiving, black folks we need to be very serious about being in a war and having a war mentality. You need to be at alert at all times."

:patrice: I'm all for people making their money but I ain't a hypocrite

Starting a music label/group = dancing/“playing” in a storm in your brain
:jbhmm:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You literally made zero sense with that “selling ideas” bullshyt:mjlol:
I can’t stand when people ask questions they already know the answers to.

Duuhhh what do you think he should do? Duhhh.

I think I made it clear when I said stop doing what he’s doing. The whole gag, he’s not built to be an viable intellectual, it’s misleading.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I can’t stand when people ask questions they already know the answers to.

Duuhhh what do you think he should do? Duhhh.

I think I made it clear when I said stop doing what he’s doing. The whole gag, he’s not built to be an viable intellectual, it’s misleading.

Stop doing what exactly? You seem to be having a hard time articulating yourself. Who called him an intellectual?

Are you white?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Stop doing what exactly? You seem to be having a hard time articulating yourself. Who called him an intellectual?

Are you white?
Stop talking about black issues and marketing himself as someone concerned about them...

Ronnie, just stop it. If you want to have a real conversation with me, I suggest you start being a little more serious with your questions and stop being stupid.

We can talk via phone or whatever. I seen you on here enough to know who I’m talking to and to know you ain’t got a leg to stand on in this case. Now if you want to make a spectacle, you do you.

That’s some Tariq shyt...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Stop talking about black issues and marketing himself as someone concerned about them...

Ronnie, just stop it. If you want to have a real conversation with me, I suggest you start being a little more serious with your questions and stop being stupid.

We can talk via phone or whatever. I seen you on here enough to know who I’m talking to and to know you ain’t got a leg to stand on in this case. Now if you want to make a spectacle, you do you.

That’s some Tariq shyt...

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You’re a grown man wanting to talk on the phone to another grown man off of a message board :dead:
I talk to people I don’t know every day, and at this point, as much talking as we’ve done on here over the years, you gonna pretend like it’s a major difference?

Have you never had a phone conversation with someone you don’t know? Or do you only speak to people thru message boards?