Climb ThešŸŖœLadder, Grab The šŸ’¼ Briefcase: WWE Money In The Bank PLE July 1, 2023 3E/12P London, England O2 Arena. Drew McIntyre Back! John Cena Back!

3 WWE Title Matches At Money In The Bank 2023, Who Will Leave The O2 Arena Victorious?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
What Iā€™ve noticed about how is this is playing out is that this is playing out exactly as Cody predicted. After he told him Roman how the Usos would leave him, he looked at Solo and told him that he may THINK heā€™s ready but heā€™s ā€œnot ready.ā€

I can see something happening with Solo vs. Roman by like the Rumble and Solo fails beating him. Going into the ā€œYour not readyā€ narrative..

This time the Solo hits the Samoan spike on Roman instead of Cody? :lupe:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
What Iā€™ve noticed about how is this is playing out is that this is playing out exactly as Cody predicted. After he told him Roman how the Usos would leave him, he looked at Solo and told him that he may THINK heā€™s ready but heā€™s ā€œnot ready.ā€

I can see something happening with Solo vs. Roman by like the Rumble and Solo fails beating him. Going into the ā€œYour not readyā€ narrative..

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Missed it live didn't get to watch it until early this morning. Just now getting around to posting about it. I can't recall the last time I was disappointed in a MitB event.

The men's match was good, but I think the women edged them out as putting on an overall better match. I mean the women had more noticeable botches but they seemed to be people lacking height to get where they were going or not having the right amount of momentum. Every time the Paul brother got jumped cracked me up. The dude is a good sport about all this despite how much of an a$$hole he comes off. That spot with him and Rico off the ladder to the ropes to the table was got damn. Man if they don't send LA Knight for Theory this Friday they are wasting time. LA Knight better be US Champ by the end of Summerslam. Priest was the right call for the winner of the men's match. I like that Iyo won the women's match just see her holding the briefcase for a while or some fukkery with Bayley trying to use it to cash in all the time. I think because of how shyt is crumbling around Rhea they gotta open something up. I mean another damn defense against Natalya? But, I'm guessing Becky is the Rhea match up to end the year. So Becky and Trish have a little more left to go in their feud. Which I'm okay with that because Thank You Trish. Which oooh the Goat was goatin last night.

The women's tag title match - oof. They clearly jumped the gun stripping Liv and Raquel with the injury. The turn for Shayna came out of nowhere. That was some man I'm tired of your ass just being around me. Look at you breathing all my air and shyt. Completely random, don't see how they can use this to make Shayna a face. Nor do I think Shayna can ever really be a face. She got heel vibes, a heel look, a heel personality, she's heel ass kicker that's all she'll be. But, she would be a solid match up for Rhea. So maybe she decides to say only she can beat Natalya's ass anytime she feels like it lol.

Gunther slapping the shyt out of Riddle's ankle before dropping in on that heel hook was hilarious. I don't mind Gunther vs McIntyre at Summerslam, but I hope either Gunther breaks the Honky Tonk Man's record by the defense. He's so close to it I feel they have to let him break it.

I didn't really pay attention to the Dom/Cody match. But, the crowd definitely loved Cody and his song.

I know it's early but I was really wanting to see Finn get the belt especially with Priest having the briefcase. I still Finn is getting the belt at some point in this mix. I just don't know if it's a case of him beating Seth and getting cashed in on the same night. Or some version of the JD turns on Finn and he's facing Priest down the line with Priest as champ.

The Bloodline delivers as always. I mean sure the London crowd was singing all the songs that you can sing last night. But, man they were amped up for the Uso's. That is one of the best Uso receptions I can ever recall. You could just tell from how hard the crowd was behind the Uso's we were going to get something great. Them chanting "this is bullshyt" when Roman stacked up the Uso's. Man this is some next level greatness. Also the Uso linking up hands after they kicked out, was a small thing but man it sold the moment even more. I want to say I hope someone somewhere has a the audio clip of the ref getting bumped out the ring. I cackled when he screamed as he went out. That was like some 80s movie villain getting shot and falling off a ledge sound "byaaah" :deadrose: . The Uso's keep getting reactions like this, maybe Jey will be the one to actually take the belt off Roman. But, I still feel that you can't trust the "White's" like this.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So apparently Ronda wants to be written off this summer because she wants to train to go back to the UFC :wtf:

Reading that too. Granted it's Dave Meltzer saying that shyt. But still

If true, then really makes no sense to give em the titles just to drop it 2 weeks later. Doesn't make Isla and fine ass alba fyre look any good

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Reading that too. Granted it's Dave Meltzer saying that shyt. But still

If true, then really makes no sense to give em the titles just to drop it 2 weeks later. Doesn't make Isla and fine ass alba fyre look any good
Thereā€™s other articles out there from different outlets. I guess conversations started getting more serious fairly recently.