Climb The🪜Ladder, Grab The 💼 Briefcase: WWE Money In The Bank PLE July 1, 2023 3E/12P London, England O2 Arena. Drew McIntyre Back! John Cena Back!

3 WWE Title Matches At Money In The Bank 2023, Who Will Leave The O2 Arena Victorious?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ll be honest. I wanted Cody to win at mania. Bad.

After watching this bloodline stuff play out, thank fukking god he didn’t. This shyt is too good to crumble at the hands of a white man

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I've said from jump Jey needs to be the one to take the title

If this was happening in January in 2024 then it should be clear as day that jey should main event mania against Roman and beat him

But now, I'm inclined to think that solo sikoa might be the one to dethrone him, the way things are going, but I doubt they'll put the titles on him. gonna be real interesting to see how Cody Rhodes gets inserted into all of this if their plan is to have him dethrone Roman

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
If this was happening in January in 2024 then it should be clear as day that jey should main event mania against Roman and beat him

But now, I'm inclined to think that solo sikoa might be the one to dethrone him, the way things are going, but I doubt they'll put the titles on him. gonna be real interesting to see how Cody Rhodes gets inserted into all of this if their plan is to have him dethrone Roman
What I’ve noticed about how is this is playing out is that this is playing out exactly as Cody predicted. After he told him Roman how the Usos would leave him, he looked at Solo and told him that he may THINK he’s ready but he’s “not ready.”

I can see something happening with Solo vs. Roman by like the Rumble and Solo fails beating him. Going into the “Your not ready” narrative..

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Roman slowly ending up like alonzo in training day

The slow painful Downfall of an egomaniac on a power trip

:banderas:

Cody being the group of Russians at the end :takedat:

roman-reigns-are-you-serious-xeh7nbxi7qxjuut9.gif

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Missed it live but watched last night
Product is on fire
PLE wasn't perfect but I was sports entertained as fukk
Bloodline continues to be great cinema, television, and theater.
Everyone did a great job playing their part, give em the whole EGOT
:wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I've long wanted Jey to be the one that finally defeats Roman for the title, I get the feeling him getting the pin at MITB means he will ultimately lose to Roman at Summer Slam. It can pave the way for the Uso v Uso dream match at WM the brothers have recently spoken about.

I can see Solo leaving Roman at RR or during the match with Cody at WM 40, I doubt Cody wins RR again, maybe elimination chamber is for the a shot at Roman, with the final 3 being Jey, Solo and Cody.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ll be honest. I wanted Cody to win at mania. Bad.

After watching this bloodline stuff play out, thank fukking god he didn’t. This shyt is too good to crumble at the hands of a white man
We need to revisit these threads. Alot of this forum was loud wrong about WM and Elimination. Imagine Sami as champ now:heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We need to revisit these threads. Alot of this forum was loud wrong about WM and Elimination. Imagine Sami as champ now:heh:
It is what it is!

Wrestling fans are headstrong and think they have all the answers, me included.. we’re all guilty because we’re invested. Probably too invested. It’s apart of being a fan.

It just gets weird when people get super argumentative and filled with rage over this shyt. It’s people who were ready to fist fight over anyone that didn’t agree that Roman beating Cody was a travesty and the world was ending as we knew it. Like straight up trying to convince anyone who disagreed with them that they were wrong, across the internet. Fast forward to today and that just sounds stupid at this point. Cody is over as ever, and the bloodline story is still reaching new heights. It’s safe to say that was a bit of an over reaction and anyone even still residing on that hill alone looks fukkin crazy

Last edited: