Claud Anderson is suing for reparations....

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Remembers Mr. Cochran:rip: Reparations Assessment Group, then they took the GOAT out:damn::wow::mjcry:

Are you hipped to N'Cobra? If interested, check out their site http://www.ncobraonline.org/ Donate or become a member :feedme:

NATIONAL COALITION OF BLACKS FOR REPARATIONS IN AMERICA (N’COBRA)
The National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America (N’COBRA) is the premiere mass-based coalition of organizations and individuals organized for the sole purpose of obtaining reparations for African descendants in the United States.

N’COBRA’s founding meeting, September 26, 1987, was convened for the purpose of broadening the base of support for the long-standing reparations movement. N’COBRA has individual members, national and local organizational members and organizational affiliates. N’COBRA has chapters, members, affiliates, and supporters throughout the U. S. and in Africa, Europe, Central and South America and the Caribbean. N’COBRA is directed nationally by a board of directors. N’COBRA’s campaigns and work is organized through nine national commissions: Economic Development, Human Resources, Legal Strategies, Legislation, Information and Media, Membership and Organizational Development, International Affairs, Youth and Education and seven standing committees: Nomination , Executive, Conference, Fund Development, ASHE, National office and National Campaign(s). N’COBRA holds an annual national membership meeting and conference, usually held the fourth weekend in June, to conduct the business of the Coalition as well as to evaluate and introduce new campaigns and strategies.

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
This is kind of off-topic, but I'll answer because it has to do with my family history. Most of the tribes that own slaves disavowed any involvement and knowledge about the Freedmen or any half-caste black/native tribal members and wrote their existence right out of their history and constitution. The tribe that expulsed my half-caste family member was the first of the Civilized Tribes to do so. They had stated in their constitution that both Freedmen and half-caste were full tribal members, but the tribe reneged on that, just as the Confederacy and U.S. government did to the tribes. This happened sometime right after 1866. The other Civilized Tribes did it before the final Dawes Roll was to be submitted, I believe, in 1898.
I just looked on the Dawes Roll website and I got hella family on there:mjlol:
Are they gettin benefits or what? I still dont get this shyt

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I just looked on the Dawes Roll website and I got hella family on there:mjlol:
Are they gettin benefits or what? I still dont get this shyt

It depends on a tribe's blood quantum standard for membership eligibility. Every tribe has one. Some tribes have lax standards that will allow a white person with as little as 1/256ths blood quantum level, but you're wanting the info on the tribes that aren't broke. The general standard is 1/4 - 1/8.

If you have verifiable information of a native relative/ancestor(birth certificate), then apply for membership with their info.

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
It depends on a tribe's blood quantum standard for membership eligibility. Every tribe has one. Some tribes have lax standards that will allow a white person with as little as 1/256ths blood quantum level, but you're wanting the info on the tribes that aren't broke. The general standard is 1/4 - 1/8.

If you have verifiable information of a native relative/ancestor(birth certificate), then apply for membership with their info.
thanks for the info

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

Exactly but if you go to the county and asked for a copy, they will mail it to you. I have a copy.

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Good for you!
Me too, parental side. Mothers, freedman

Did you call the county for a print out?
No i mean i really dont know if i'm going to do anything. I mean my Great and Great Great grandma's i know for sure have "Indian" blood and are on the Dawes Roll but I just wonder why it was never discussed in my family. Almost like some secret shyt.:lupe: