Claud Anderson is suing for reparations....

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka you do know we are currently paying Jews reparations for the Holocaust........but do you know why?.
:yeshrug: I haven't kept up with it to be honest. I remember reading some railroad lawsuit a while back, didn't really get too far past that :hubie:
I want reparations more than anyone else, I've just spent years reading about the obstacles put in place, and don't have faith in the US government paying out hundreds of billions in reparations to descendents.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: I haven't kept up with it to be honest. I remember reading some railroad lawsuit a while back, didn't really get too far past that :hubie:
I want reparations more than anyone else, I've just spent years reading about the obstacles put in place, and don't have faith in the US government paying out hundreds of billions in reparations to descendents.

My nikka they are getting reparations because back in the Holocaust most of the people held in concentration camps were used to mind coal. They were starved, tortured, enslaved...etc, etc........but yeah the US of America is paying the Jews reparations till this day because Hitler was using prisoners as miners and they mined Hundreds of millions of dollars. Now alot of people suspect that this is the real reason why concentration camps were around because Hitler who was funded by elitist bankers world wide was demanded to keep these people as slaves to mine their coal that was a high commodity around that time. Now the reason we are paying is because members of the US also were behind the funding of Hitler, mainly Prescott Bush and Herbert Walker.

But that is why we are paying those fukkers tax payer money. I say that point to make this one. They are willing to pay Jews from a country half way across the world for an vent that took place damn near one hundred years ago. But they are not willing to pay us money that is directly owed for shyt they directly did to us. Its not about politics or bureaucracy, This shyt is by choice. They could if they wanted, they refuse to........period.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
My nikka they are getting reparations because back in the Holocaust most of the people held in concentration camps were used to mind coal. They were starved, tortured, enslaved...etc, etc........but yeah the US of America is paying the Jews reparations till this day because Hitler was using prisoners as miners and they mined Hundreds of millions of dollars. Now alot of people suspect that this is the real reason why concentration camps were around because Hitler who was funded by elitist bankers world wide was demanded to keep these people as slaves to mine their coal that was a high commodity around that time. Now the reason we are paying is because members of the US also were behind the funding of Hitler, mainly Prescott Bush and Herbert Walker.

But that is why we are paying those fukkers tax payer money. I say that point to make this one. They are willing to pay Jews from a country half way across the world for an vent that took place damn near one hundred years ago. But they are not willing to pay us money that is directly owed for shyt they directly did to us. Its not about politics or bureaucracy, This shyt is by choice. They could if they wanted, they refuse to........period.

white boy why do you keep saying nikka?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Daps
I don't even want to watch this video. If you think in the midst of today's greed, reparations will be given you need to share some of whatever hallucinogen you are using :birdman:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
all your white as

s does is troll and derail potentially insightful threads
:stopitslime:
talkin bout jews and breitbart conspiracy bullshyt

Sooooooooo because I stated facts and pointed to a how ridiculous it is that we are giving Jews reparations for some shyt we played no part in.........Im white? nikka if you don't shut your stuck on stupid ass the fukk up. You ignorant fakkit ass negging nikkas on the low cause you to much of a bytch to express your feelings on a anonymous board fukk ass nikka. You to dumb to understand a fukking intellectual point being made cause you got the attention span of a 2 year old having ass nikka. Old Add diaper wearing short bus riding football helmet wearing dumb ass nikka. Ol Baby Huey my first computer cant think or spell analytical 5th grade drop out ass nikka. Ol monkey see monkey do I get all my news from youtube nikkas ass nikka. Go the other fukking way breh. Your stupidity is pissing me off.

Potentially insightful........ ol beat a dead drum we will overcome broke ass nikka. FOH. Here is a hint. Aint no magical bean stalk nikka. STFU and get money. Love yours protect yours. And stop trying to pretend like the black man is GOD. We human just like everybody else out here. We getting a raw deal, can't ignore that shyt. But the question what the fukk are you doing to change it. And you aint got shyt, but fairy tale dreams and shoulda coulda woulda's. Wake the fukk up breh. We lost.......you can either stay broken or get off your ass and get moving. You nikkas only want to make excuses why its okay to be the bum ass nikkas you are already are. Well I don't want to work for whitey, or Im waiting to start my independent business, or I refuse to assimilate. But in real life you have no business plan, you don't even have a fukking resume, and you can't find a job because you've spent the last 4 years sitting on the couch complaining instead of doing. How is that for insightful. shyt or get off the pot. We don't need more nikkas not doing.

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sooooooooo because I stated facts and pointed to a how ridiculous it is that we are giving Jews reparations for some shyt we played no part in.........Im white? nikka if you don't shut your stuck on stupid ass the fukk up. You ignorant fakkit ass negging nikkas on the low cause you to much of a bytch to express your feelings on a anonymous board fukk ass nikka. You to dumb to understand a fukking intellectual point being made cause you got the attention span of a 2 year old having ass nikka. Old Add diaper wearing short bus riding football helmet wearing dumb ass nikka. Ol Baby Huey my first computer cant think or spell analytical 5th grade drop out ass nikka. Ol monkey see monkey do I get all my news from youtube nikkas ass nikka. Go the other fukking way breh. Your stupidity is pissing me off.

Potentially insightful........ ol beat a dead drum we will overcome broke ass nikka. FOH. Here is a hint. Aint no magical bean stalk nikka. STFU and get money. Love yours protect yours. And stop trying to pretend like the black man is GOD. We human just like everybody else out here. We getting a raw deal, can't ignore that shyt. But the question what the fukk are you doing to change it. And you aint got shyt, but fairy tale dreams and shoulda coulda woulda's. Wake the fukk up breh. We lost.......you can either stay broken or get off your ass and get moving. You nikkas only want to make excuses why its okay to be the bum ass nikkas you are already are. Well I don't want to work for whitey, or Im waiting to start my independent business, or I refuse to assimilate. But in real life you have no business plan, you don't even have a fukking resume, and you can't find a job because you've spent the last 4 years sitting on the couch complaining instead of doing. How is that for insightful. shyt or get off the pot. We don't need more nikkas not doing.

giphy.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
if he finally wins he gonna open up the flood gates

But, he's not.... this coming from a proud black man.

The only way to get what's our is to completely destroyed the financial infrastructure of the oligarchs of Europe and the United States. If the any of those economies collapse though, it will most certainly guarantee a world War.

If blacks collectively found a way to cripple these white people's money, and actually did it, they would most definitely try to annihilate black people from the face of the earth.

Paying reparations would break the US and European economic infrastructure.

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
But, he's not.... this coming from a proud black man.

The only way to get what's our is to completely destroyed the financial infrastructure of the oligarchs of Europe and the United States. If the any of those economies collapse though, it will most certainly guarantee a world War.

If blacks collectively found a way to cripple these white people's money, and actually did it, they would most definitely try to annihilate black people from the face of the earth.

Paying reparations would break the US and European economic infrastructure.

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Won't happen cuz of scary old nikkas like you...you gotta clock in, you don't want no reparations . And you don't deserve any either, I'll take yo portion since you the lil homie