Claud Anderson is suing for reparations....

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But, he's not.... this coming from a proud black man.

The only way to get what's our is to completely destroyed the financial infrastructure of the oligarchs of Europe and the United States. If the any of those economies collapse though, it will most certainly guarantee a world War.

If blacks collectively found a way to cripple these white people's money, and actually did it, they would most definitely try to annihilate black people from the face of the earth.

Paying reparations would break the US and European economic infrastructure.

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

I don't know if you've been paying attention to the shyt that's been happening in the global economy...

But the economies of europe and the usa are already toast.

And WW3 is unavoidable.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I don't know if you've been paying attention to the shyt that's been happening in the global economy...

But the economies of europe and the usa are already toast.

And WW3 is unavoidable.
Lol....

I didn't say it would start the next world war.

The US and European economies don't work for the lower and middle class... You have to fukk up the money of the various oligarchs that control the US and Europe as they were responsible and profitted from the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade. If you ever watched the old Eddie Murphy/Dan Aykroyd movie "Trading Places" where they bankrupted those old white men out of their multi-million dollar fortune built through commodities, that is the kind of financial damage it would take for us to get our money. You and the other moron (who I won't even dignify with a proper response.... not you, the one who couldn't respond without insults) didn't properly comprehend my post.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Lol....

The US and European economies don't work for the lower and middle class... You have to fukk up the money of the various oligarchs that control the US and Europe as they were responsible and profitted from the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade. If you ever watched the old Eddie Murphy/Dan Aykroyd movie "Trading Places" where they bankrupted those old white men out of their multi-million dollar fortune built through commodities, that is the kind of financial damage it would take for us to get our money. You and the other moron (who I won't even dignify with a proper response.... not you, the one who couldn't respond without insults) didn't properly comprehend my post.

It wouldn't, they don't ask the bankers to pay the Jews the ask the American people. They don't need to find out who benefited from Slavery. The country did as a whole. Its not as hard as you make it. They could cut 15% from the military budget and manage to pay the black race and not even break a sweat.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Lol....

I know you didn't breh :skip:

Don't think we could pull of something like that.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
hmmm. cant remember but dr Anderson also said something about blacks were really in indian tribes and we shouldn't have to pay taxes and get the same benefits that Indians get.....cant remember ill have to find it cause i don't want it to sound like non sense:francis:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
okay I found it...lol always wondered if anything would come of it.....idk?:patrice:

The Black Freedmen Indian Treaties of 1866

It is a well kept secret that institutional slavery could not have occurred or existed in America without the support of the Five Civilized Indian Tribes (Cherokees, Seminoles, Choctaw, Chickasaw, and Creek), who were slave holders, traders, chasers, and who signed agreements with and fought with the Southern Confederacy during the Civil War to maintain Blacks in slavery. Even after President Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation, the 13th Constitutional Amendment and the end of the Civil War in 1865, Indian Tribes continued to hold Blacks as slaves. The Indian Tribes refused to free their slaves, arguing that Tribes were sovereign nations that had the right to hold Blacks as property.

http://phreedomphormula.blogspot.com/2014/12/dr-claud-anderson-interview-black.html

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
okay I found it...lol always wondered if anything would come of it.....idk?:patrice:

The Black Freedmen Indian Treaties of 1866

http://phreedomphormula.blogspot.com/2014/12/dr-claud-anderson-interview-black.html

This is kind of off-topic, but I'll answer because it has to do with my family history. Most of the tribes that own slaves disavowed any involvement and knowledge about the Freedmen or any half-caste black/native tribal members and wrote their existence right out of their history and constitution. The tribe that expulsed my half-caste family member was the first of the Civilized Tribes to do so. They had stated in their constitution that both Freedmen and half-caste were full tribal members, but the tribe reneged on that, just as the Confederacy and U.S. government did to the tribes. This happened sometime right after 1866. The other Civilized Tribes did it before the final Dawes Roll was to be submitted, I believe, in 1898.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Dr Anderson's a real one, always has been....Obama's a Sambo ass nikka and always will be