Classless: Bow Wow ask Wrestler Jade Cargill out on a Date. She responds "You Can't Afford Me"

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She’s married & has a kid. :what:

On one hand I say this validates her shytting on him

On the other, a lot of women thibkntbry rejecting a dude but really it’s just low key self ether. They don’t flat out say no, instead they give a reason why not. It implies that if a ngga COULD afford her, she could be taken

Ie you ask a chick if she mess w/ a dude and she say ‘he don’t even like me like that’. bytch that’s not what I asked :gucci:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The implication is she trades her body and time for money. There's a name for that kind of woman. Maybe its just cause im jealous, I would feel some type of way.

Goddamn, y’all actually took the words of a famous pro-wrestling HEEL literally?

Do y’all hang around women and understand context?

She’s telling him that they’re not in the same tax bracket, not that she “actually has a price tag that he doesn’t meet”. She’s pretty much stating that Bow Wow’s status and money don’t match up to hers (And her current man).

She further affirms it by bringing up her man in her NEXT TWEET.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Goddamn, y’all actually took the words of a famous pro-wrestling HEEL literally?

She’s telling him that they’re not in the same tax bracket, not that she “actually has a price tag that he doesn’t meet”. She’s pretty much stating that Bow Wow’s status and money don’t match up to hers (And her current man).

These nikkas is just miserable. 5 pages in and still got dudes in here making a big deal over that shyt :mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Hard Brick Faced Hoe would've responded nice to a CAC. :mjpls:

daxy072qh6cbhvmikobj.jpg

This nikka getting offered like he got rejected :mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Man these brehs are so angry they can’t think straight :pachaha: