Classless: Bow Wow ask Wrestler Jade Cargill out on a Date. She responds "You Can't Afford Me"

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas is just miserable. 5 pages in and still got dudes in here making a big deal over that shyt :mjlol:

Man these brehs are so angry they can’t think straight :pachaha:

This is literally crazy. I never thought I’d see grown ass black men taking the words/action of famous wrestlers, entertainers KNOWN for not breaking character, at face value. :mjlol:

Ok nvm, I think she left her husband

Lmao that’s a tik tok creator, not an actual relationship. He does goofy videos like that with a bunch of women.

You can watch the video and see it’s being played for laughs about how much stronger she is then him and he’s the “dainty one”.

Y’all are HOPING she ain’t with a black man lmao.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Ok nvm, I think she left her husband

7FEcqac.gif

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn, y’all actually took the words of a famous pro-wrestling HEEL literally?

Do y’all hang around women and understand context?

She’s telling him that they’re not in the same tax bracket, not that she “actually has a price tag that he doesn’t meet”. She’s pretty much stating that Bow Wow’s status and money don’t match up to hers (And her current man).

She further affirms it by bringing up her man in her NEXT TWEET.
That Redpill shyt has completely ruined an entire generation of black men. These nikkas see red mist whenever a woman's involved and it's only multiplied by like 10 if she's black.