Classless: Bow Wow ask Wrestler Jade Cargill out on a Date. She responds "You Can't Afford Me"

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
She didn't say all that. She said she couldn't afford him. Let drake slide in her dm's and see what she says.....
Yeah I thought that was a weird response . I would feel some type of way . These bytches be bugging on social media :mjlol: is that how a married woman responds in 2022 ? And Peep game they always frame it as a “joke” to flip it on you to call you insecure if you question it

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
She’s married & has a kid. :what:

She didn't say all that. She said he couldn't afford her. Let drake slide in her dm's and see what she says.....

Yeah I thought that was a weird response . I would feel some type of way . These bytches be bugging on social media :mjlol: is that how a married woman responds in 2022 ? And Peep game they always frame it as a “joke” to flip it on you to call you insecure if you question it
Man :salute: in 2022 give me the ugly bytch that don’t post pictures:russ:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She said she was joking in the exchange and that she was fan of his.
Uh huh...next thing you know there's going to be a 1min video on Mediafakeout of her cryin on the floor in a bathroom while you hear a grown man beatin on the door and yelling. You just gonna hear her sniffing and crying while saying "baby, he's just a fan!!!!! :damn:"

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Hard Brick Faced Hoe would've responded nice to a CAC. :mjpls:

daxy072qh6cbhvmikobj.jpg

:dead: :dead: mfs just assume the worst, that's hilarious
Nikkas is traumatized by the wenching :deadrose: