Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I just wanna know why they had Robert Downey, Jr. playing a Blackman in "Tropic Thunder"....and a CARICATURE of one, at that.
tropic-thunder-blackface.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I just wanna know why they had Robert Downey, Jr. playing a Blackman in "Tropic Thunder"....and a CARICATURE of one, at that.
tropic-thunder-blackface.png
This site loves that performance. And you'll never convince them otherwise. But they tried to be slick and everyone forgets that the only black character in the movie turns out to be a faq.

These crackers think they slick trying to make this bullshyt affordable.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This site loves that performance. And you'll never convince them otherwise. But they tried to be slick and everyone forgets that the only black character in the movie turns out to be a faq.

This site full of fake militants

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Any movie that's self-aware, most comedies/satire does not count. They spell that out in the opening scenes

Movies like Revenge of the Nerds, Police Academy, Zuckerman's movies, the Buddy-cop formula, action cop formula were all built on racial related insults.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Any movie that's self-aware, most comedies/satire does not count. They spell that out in the opening scenes

Movies like Revenge of the Nerds, Police Academy, Zuckerman's movies, the Buddy-cop formula, action cop formula were all built on racial related insults.
I get it. I understood the satire, but like I said the other trope was the gay black guy which flies under the radar with that movie.