obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Throws the hard R around like nuts :hhh:
Bet when he saw the django script he was like:mjlit:
I rewatched Django and The Hateful Eight the other day and Tarantino scripts would make the dudes who stormed the capitol squeamish. Let's not forget this dude somehow thought "dead ****** storage" was a good line to put in a movie:gucci:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I rewatched Django and The Hateful Eight the other day and Tarantino scripts would make the dudes who stormed the capitol squeamish. Let's not forget this dude somehow thought "dead ****** storage" was a good line to put in a movie:gucci:
I wonder what brehs who the script of that shyt looked like. They stared at him on some
dc7cb0af9ad0d8e4af4b63ecfca10aa6.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Head of State

Does blaxploitation films like pootie tang count?

dukes of hazzard...nikkas had a car named general lee with a confederate flag on the roof of the car...I was 4-10 when that show aired so my pops left me alone when I watched it but I remember him and my mom arguing cuz he didn’t want me watching the show and had a huge issue with buying me the toy car...I was too young to understand why at the time...he also had a huge issue with the indiana jones movie series as well

*edit*

my bad...went OT a little...topic says films

I think dukes of hazzard had a movie too with jessica simpson or something like that. I was just old enough to realize that black people have no business watching that shyt but I was too young to understand the levels of :mjpls: behind it honestly. I don't know the plot of the movie to this day but the imagery speaks for itself.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The Edge with Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin. They had that bear brutally maul and kill the black dude after they made his dumb ass cut his own leg like he's an idiot or something.

The movie itself is good but I just don't see them showing a cac getting killed like that. shyt was obvious.