Classic films from the past that are actually super racist

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I rewatched Django and The Hateful Eight the other day and Tarantino scripts would make the dudes who stormed the capitol squeamish. Let's not forget this dude somehow thought "dead ****** storage" was a good line to put in a movie:gucci:

I dunno how you or anyone else can rewatch any tarantino movie ever after hateful eight tbh.

Couple into how he tried to culture thief grand discovery revenue grab cash in. To dual golden boi whitewash his whole shyt with once upon a....... I just can not watch his movies anymore at all.

Glad i was always a robert rodriguez fan and understand how the white caste system mexican race dynamic plays into culture and film. With tarantino. I know his whole blaxploitation exploitation was a disengenuine discovery zone reverse racist attempt.
to culture thief explicit exploitive revenue grab discovery based theft. Mine and misappropriation of black culture and black life in america. like rawkus records and hiphopinfinity.com was.

Art Barr

After buckbreaking scenes of question.
leading up to hateful eight.
After being blind sided.
It became completely obvious.
quentin Tarantino is a fukk'n traitor based culture thief agent.
Affer one upon...
It was obvious...
Tarantino is not to be viewed or trusted in the black community period.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I dunno how you or anyone else can rewatch any tarantino movie ever after hateful eight tbh.

Couple into how he tried to cash in and whitewash his whole shyt with once upon a time.... I just can not watch his movies anymore at all.

Art Barr
and fukk RZA too?

RZA lost QT money and QT was like aiight...peace/./.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It's a movie about white kids from suburbs going to inner city Chicago at night, not sure how that suppose to play out without some type some racial dynamic. Nearly every black person in the movie helped them and the main villain was white.

With the ending, it's more :sitdown: than :mjpls:
Even though the black people
Helped them in the end
It was the 80s trope
Of being scared of black people
Or
The jive talking white kid in the bar
Becoming “cool” and “down”
Just like with
Weird Science
Breakfast Club
80s movies stayed with that goofy shyt
Especially Blues Brothers:russ:
As for the end:hubie:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Even though the black people
Helped them in the end
It was the 80s trope
Of being scared of black people
Or
The jive talking white kid in the bar
Becoming “cool” and “down”
Just like with
Weird Science
Breakfast Club
80s movies stayed with that goofy shyt
Especially Blues Brothers:russ:
As for the end:hubie:
but those cacs were scared of a cracker with a hook hand and a blonde hunk stripper parading as Thor???? what up what up??????

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Does anyone know if there's a backstory to Tarantino's use of "Dead N storage"?

It confused me when i first watched it as a teenager but now in my 30's it bothers me but im still confused about it. Like what would make you say that? or even think that? Seems like a cac shock jock type of thing.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lord of the Rings.
Definitely

I thought the point of his character was that he was a maga (before maga) bigot.
I don't think that aspect of the movie is bad. I'm referring to the fact that the only black characters in the move are scary criminals who want to rape the nice girl, and the big tough racist comes through as the hero who scares the mean black gangbangers.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Definitely

I don't think that aspect of the movie is bad. I'm referring to the fact that the only black characters in the move are scary criminals who want to rape the nice girl, and the big tough racist comes through as the hero who scares the mean black gangbangers.
True.

Just realized she ended up getting raped but by her own family. :hhh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not a classic at all but I saw this thread for the first time today and I am sitting here watching The Ringer and this shyt looks like it could fit this category, obviously minus the distinction of being classic.

The Ringer was endorsed by the Special Olympics tho