Classic films from the past that are actually super racist

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
What kind of cac logic is this? Among others, it influenced the Quatermain movies, which were even more racist. Breakfast at Tiffanies is hailed as a classic, and yet it depicts the asian neighbor (played by a white man in "yellow face") in extremely racist ways.

Quartermain predates Indy, and is the the blueprint for it. There's a B&W King's Solomon's Mines

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quartermain predates Indy, and is the the blueprint for it. There's a B&W King's Solomon's Mines
I know. Originally, Quartermain is a series of books, that were adapted for the screen several times. But the 80's movies were inspired by the success of the Indiana Jones movies.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Tarantino's films always have some forced racist material that seem completely out of place.

The Hateful Eight...
:mjpls:

Transformers the Skids and Mudflap characters were an obvious attempted caricature of Black people.

Passion of the Christ I know it's based in long ago but the movie itself was relatively recent. Hair of wool? Doesn't sound anything like Jim Caveziel to me.

Soulman an 80s shot at affirmative action with a White character in blackface need I say more.

The Toy with Richard Pryor

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Tarantino's films always have some forced racist material that seem completely out of place.

The Hateful Eight...
:mjpls:

Transformers the Skids and Mudflap characters were an obvious attempted caricature of Black people.

Passion of the Christ I know it's based in long ago but the movie itself was relatively recent. Hair of wool? Doesn't sound anything like Jim Caveziel to me.

Soulman an 80s shot at affirmative action with a White character in blackface need I say more.

The Toy with Richard Pryor
Almost Every black/stereotype char on transformer rubbed me the wrong way

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
It's a movie about white kids from suburbs going to inner city Chicago at night, not sure how that suppose to play out without some type some racial dynamic. Nearly every black person in the movie helped them and the main villain was white.

With the ending, it's more :sitdown: than :mjpls:

The scene with the Blues man was :dj2:

This film is aite, not sure why it was included in this thread. :manny:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
White Men Can't Jump :lolbron:

Transformers - they killed Jazz right away :mjcry:

Rush Hour - all the Asian trope characters

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
cuba getting ohkoed out the ring by old ass brian dennehy has always bothered the shyt out of me. good movie nontheless

U must be talking about this

RemorsefulFocusedDromedary-max-1mb.gif

:mjlol::snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rules of Engagement

The entire point of the movie is basically, "Sure, perhaps the heroes massacred a hundred Arab civilians and executed a Vietnamese POW in cold blood, but it saved American lives!!! That's what those people get for daring to have our soldiers in their own country!"

Oh hell yeah.