"Classic" film you watched that just didn't live up to expectation/hype?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Gladiator......:hubie::unimpressed:

UpK.gif
Nah I just might have to neg you for this stupid ass shyt. Are you human? :dahell: this movie ran me through the full gamut of emotions when I watched it as kid, I rewatched it for like the sixth time just last year and it hits even harder as an adult. You a weirdo breh I don't even know you and I don't like you

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
2021 breh. For context I'm a mid 90s baby
That's the problem. The Blair Witch Project was just right for that time.

No social media, the (back in 1999) internet was nowhere near as progressive as it is today. Plus the documentary they released leading into the film tricked a lot of people into thinking the film was real. You could only go off of word of mouth from other people to try to debunk the film.

The Blair Witch Project gave birth to the "Found Footage" gener of movies

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Interesting... Why didn't the movie do it for you
The dialogue/ the acting/ the stunts...I like Russell n have rewatched the movie even after it got the hype
e0c.gif
but....

How miserable do you have to be to hate on gladiator :dead:
VY2wmdR.png
im quite happy breh its the movie that made me miserable.

Nah I just might have to neg you for this stupid ass shyt. Are you human? :dahell: this movie ran me through the full gamut of emotions when I watched it as kid, I rewatched it for like the sixth time just last year and it hits even harder as an adult. You a weirdo breh I don't even know you and I don't like you
c2e5eYT.jpg
yes im breh! Just have different taste!!