The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm reading through this now... LMAOFFFF... dude really had a nigg8 nerd neg group going on ... fuq does TCC and TSC.. stand for??
:laff::laff:
Then he's on some ole "I thought since you were from North Carolina and we are from North Carolina we could be besties and neg people together.. rep me and I'll rep u back"..Then he's one some "Do you know who I am".. like he's The Equalizer or Liam Neeson from "Taken".. on some- "I have a set of skills"..
:dead::deadrose:

You scary ass fakkit..at me next time, you dikk tucking bytch. You writing goddamn War and Peace novels to get up to a weak ass punchline, you not funny, Nicolas.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You scary ass fakkit..at me next time, you dikk tucking bytch. You writing goddamn War and Peace novels to get up to a weak ass punchline, you not funny, Nicolas.
:umad::umad:LMAO.. you're soooo mad that you reduced yourself to that type of comment..not even worth responding to, I'm laughing .. :laff::laff::laff:
Do you know me? No.. then stfu, u sound hurt, LOL.. im all woman but you sound like a whole bytch right now. you got a whole 50 page thread soliciting other dudes to neg other dudes, begging for other members, recruiting them to your e-gang gang .. whose the real fakkit here?? keep that energy over there. u sound undercover homo with all the projecting you're doing :wrist:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You know people got low self confidence when they creating appreciation threads for nikkas that only be here for the blink of an eye.

:mjlol:
and you know the so-called OGs are on some hating ass insecure attention grab when they feel the need to come into said thread that has nothing to do with them and insert a random negative comment, for no reason.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I remember a time when female posters were more loose and had entertaining posts to say. Too bad most of em got ran off or banned. :francis:

This generation of females on the other hand are boring and stuck up as hell :scust:
Thou and token dipped :mjcry:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You know the Guvnor had to make an appearance and be in attendance for this :sas2:

(pulls up seat at the table smoking a Cuban cigar)

Cheers to the class of 2017. Best Coli class, an exuberant, exemplar monolith of sorts filled with some of the best posters and scholars that have come to be around these parts.

fukk the haters :ufdup:It's our time now.