Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Smh at all these 2017, 2018 posters with 6000+ posts.

Try going outside once in a while
Try minding your fukkin business and Not worry about how I'm spending my time. Stop speaking on things that you don't know bc you don't know not one thing about me personally or professionally. Relevancy- speak on topics that have some actual impact that make people accountable instead of condoning and sanctioning negativity / demoralization. Talk to and handle your pedo packing, incest supporting, 2012 comrade.. how bout you do that instead of the petty commentary about new posters.

That goes for your and your little dapping friend too.

I may have comments but at least I comment on the right shyt. I'm not here violating or engaging in wild inappropriate sexual comments or putting down my own people while sounding like a crakkka. But if I was twerking, got half naked online pics in here and bussing it open for posters that would be a non-issue, bc I don't ever see any comments from yall on that.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Try minding your fukkin business and Not worry about how I'm spending my time. Stop speaking on things that you don't know bc you don't know not one thing about me personally or professionally. Relevancy- speak on topics that have some actual impact that make people accountable instead of condoning and sanctioning negativity / demoralization. Talk to and handle your pedo packing, incest supporting, 2012 comrade.. how bout you do that instead of the petty commentary about new posters.

That goes for your and your little dapping friend too.

Hoe babble :hubie:

Not gonna read

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hoe babble :hubie:

Not gonna read
Ur mother is a Ho for fukking around and having you; nothing to contribute and nothing of value to state except flexing at me on a message board for no reason, with the assumption that if I'm a woman with a voice.. i'm "ho babbling" . Keep that same energy for the women in your life.

and Thanks for proving my point..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This faggett is furious :laff:
"Let's join TSC and TPP so we can TMZ with the TRC, TTT, XYZ those that neg together, play together.. right bro? we gotta stick together. TSC gang gang 4 life.. gotta rep for the coli set ...." wtf was on his mind? dude is on there e-banging.. lmao

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
"Let's join TSC and TPP so we can TMZ with the TRC, TTT, XYZ those that neg together, play together.. right bro? we gotta stick together. TSC gang gang 4 life.. gotta rep for the coli set ...." wtf was on his mind? dude is on there e-banging.. lmao

“E-bangers” :laff: :laff:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Smh at all these 2017, 2018 posters with 6000+ posts.

Try going outside once in a while

This ol head naga playing with BetaMax stay in the red acting like his motorola flip phone is still the shyt.

I'll put you on game decrepit mugga fugga, my phone don't flip and has internet. :ohlawd:

It even has graphics and I ain't gotta squint to see who's calling me. :umad: