Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This ol head naga playing with BetaMax stay in the red acting like his motorola flip phone is still the shyt.

I'll put you on game decrepit mugga fugga, my phone don't flip and has internet. :ohlawd:

It even has graphics and I ain't gotta squint to see who's calling me. :umad:
Lmao!!! Old crabby grumpy petty commenting azz sitting around mumbling to himself "these darn kids and their got dammmmm fancy gadgets, they're always on the world wide web, things were much better in the olden days."
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This ol head naga playing with BetaMax stay in the red acting like his motorola flip phone is still the shyt.

I'll put you on game decrepit mugga fugga, my phone don't flip and has internet. :ohlawd:

:deadmanny::dead:... betamax... :laff::laff:!!!
He's mad tight bc he was frustrated trying to figure out how to program his BlackBerry (lol) he thought it was a skypager. Then he spent time rewinding his videotape only to realize that Blockbuster video is closed, permanently.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Lmao!!! Old crabby grumpy petty commenting azz sitting around mumbling to himself "these darn kids and their got dammmmm fancy gadgets, they're always on the world wide web, things were much better in the olden days."
tenor.gif

Ol "I can't get a signal because there's no antenna" ass naga.
Ol "When my phone had 4G it's because I pushed those buttons" ass naga.
Ol "Why you need Netflix on you phone? Back in my day, when we wanted a movie from Netflix we walked to the mailbox" ass naga.

Get with the times with your "lunch is on me cuz I got Social Security discount at Denny's" old ass naga. :ld:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ol "Why you need Netflix on you phone? Back in my day, when we wanted a movie from Netflix we walked to the mailbox" ass naga.

Get with the times with your "lunch is on me cuz I got Social Security discount at Denny's" old ass naga. :ld:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

in here talking bout some "respect your elders, or were coming for you .."
tenor.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Aka I don’t have friends or go outside

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:deadmanny::dead:... betamax... :laff::laff:!!!
He's mad tight bc he was frustrated trying to figure out how to program his BlackBerry (lol) he thought it was a skypager.

Saw someone's phone ring and wondered why they put the pager to their ear. :stopitslime:

Then he spent time rewinding his videotape only to realize that Blockbuster video is closed, permanently.

Bet he saw RedBox and thought Blockbuster had a rebranding party he wasn't invited to. :francis: