Class Action Lawsuit against @KnickstapeCity for Verbal Sexual Assault UPDATE: Coli Supreme Court rejects case; Failure to reach deadline

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
@KnickstapeCity don’t listen to @Dont@Me

He’ll have you in lock up like
jGy25-.gif

I’ll send you the contract over shortly. Look for a email from DocuSign. The font color is set in red to represent blood. Don’t worry, it’s cool.
OBJECTION!!! :damn:

dont @ me :birdman:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
@KnickstapeCity has told me I got a big dikk. But @Kasper KArr has made me feel way more uncomfortable. Specially when he flirts with pazzy.
Oh please nikka they know you as “tiny” in your hood fukk outta here

And what’s up with you and the OG @Pazzy ? He always sonning you, is that why you always find a way to tag him? are you upset that he exposed you for being a failed rapper? Lmao nikka 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you such a typical dirty dusty Jersey nikka. Go clean your feet maricon

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Thank you for giving me the courage to speak my truth.

About a month ago, @KnickstapeCity referred to my private area in an obscene manner.
He stated "you have a big dikk bruh".

I felt confused, embarrassed and ashamed.
I lost confidence in myself, which has led to lose of wages.
I have been reluctant to comment on posts or say anything that may get a "dap" because I was afraid of further verbal sexual abuse from @KnickstapeCity.

However No longer will I live this horror in silence. I am strong and brave.
@KnickstapeCity I am NOT afraid of you anymore

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Oh please nikka they know you as “tiny” in your hood fukk outta here

And what’s up with you and the OG @Pazzy ? He always sonning you, is that why you always find a way to tag him? are you upset that he exposed you for being a failed rapper? Lmao nikka 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you such a typical dirty dusty Jersey nikka. Go clean your feet maricon
He’s your OG? @Pazzy this your pup? :dead: This nikka pazzy is Omar and you the young gay boy that got killed at the arcade. Shout out @Pazzy tho