Class Action Lawsuit against @KnickstapeCity for Verbal Sexual Assault UPDATE: Coli Supreme Court rejects case; Failure to reach deadline

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If it ain't tranny threads, it's dikk threads with you nikkas

FbWpkLN.png

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I just look at it as jokes and slightly trolling

didn't know people were going at KnickstapeCity like that
You on TheColi chilling coolin in tha cut and next thing you know a Cyber Predator quotes you saying, "@Fresh Don't worry breh, you got a big dikk :myman:" how do you think that makes me feel???? Imma virgin:mjcry:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

:whoa:

Do you even have any evidence of these claims?

i rest my case :smugbiden:

My people have roughly around 37 affidavits from coli members, a video from a battle rap event and a police report from Mexico.

@KnickstapeCity I’m on your side though. What if I told you I can give you the Bad Boy Platinum plan. You’ll receive a very generous sum of cryptocurrency, pawgs, season tickets to the Knicks game for the rest of your life. I can guarantee get you seated next to legends like Spike Lee.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
My people have roughly around 37 affidavits from coli members, a video from a battle rap event and a police report from Mexico.

@KnickstapeCity I’m on your side though What if I told you I can give you the Bad Boy Platinum plan. You’ll receive a very generous sum of cryptocurrency, pawgs, season tickets to the Knicks game for the rest of your life. I can guarantee get you seated next to legends like Spike Lee.
See what happens when you have premium dikk? The prosecution starts buyin you shyt. Keep swangin @KnickstapeCity :myman:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
See what happens when you have premium dikk? The prosecution starts buyin you shyt. Keep swangin @KnickstapeCity :myman:

I’m not one of his victims. :dame:

I’m just offering him legal representation. I have a great track record of success. Recently, my team was able to resolve a civil case in less than 24hrs.

:blessed:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
@KnickstapeCity don’t listen to @Dont@Me

He’ll have you in lock up like
jGy25-.gif

I’ll send you the contract over shortly. Look for a email from DocuSign. The font color is set in red to represent blood. Don’t worry, it’s cool.