Class Action Lawsuit against @KnickstapeCity for Verbal Sexual Assault UPDATE: Coli Supreme Court rejects case; Failure to reach deadline

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
The Devils Advocate can support this effort for the right price.

yy0fIq.gif

_NHy96.gif

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
breh and breh associates filing the motion :lupe:
Dont@Me under Breh & Breh associates (:mjgrin:) defending @KnickstapeCity :salute:

My client did nothing wrong, your honor. He is just stating facts.

If i say "the sky is blue", is that harassment?
If he says, "you gotta big dikk", is THAT harassment? :gucci:
Since when Is stating a fact harassment? :why:

I rest my case, your big dikked honor :mjgrin:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Dont@Me under Breh & Breh associates (:mjgrin:) defending @KnickstapeCity :salute:

My client did nothing wrong, your honor. He is just stating facts.

If i say "the sky is blue", is that harassment?
If he says, "you gotta big dikk", is THAT harassment? :gucci:
Since when Is stating a fact harassment? :why:

I rest my case, your big dikked honor :mjgrin:

The Communications Decency Act (CDA) Section 230: While primarily known for its provisions related to internet content moderation, Section 230 of the CDA also protects individuals from certain forms of online harassment. It shields thecoli from liability for content posted by users but does not grant immunity for criminal activities or certain civil claims related to stalking or harassment.

The Cyberstalking and Cyberharassment Prevention Act: This federal law makes it a crime to use electronic communications to engage in a course of conduct that causes substantial emotional distress or fear of bodily harm to another person. It covers various forms of cyberstalking, including online harassment and threats.

@KnickstapeCity and other aftermentioned coli members have violated these two acts dozens of times throughout a 5-10 year time span causing emotional distress, alienation from family members and substance abuse as a result of these actions.

@KnickstapeCity DM me if you want to reach a settlement. You DO NOT want to go to jail with these charges.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:picard: :gucci:
The Communications Decency Act (CDA) Section 230: While primarily known for its provisions related to internet content moderation, Section 230 of the CDA also protects individuals from certain forms of online harassment. It shields thecoli from liability for content posted by users but does not grant immunity for criminal activities or certain civil claims related to stalking or harassment.

The Cyberstalking and Cyberharassment Prevention Act: This federal law makes it a crime to use electronic communications to engage in a course of conduct that causes substantial emotional distress or fear of bodily harm to another person. It covers various forms of cyberstalking, including online harassment and threats.

@KnickstapeCity and other aftermentioned coli members have violated these two acts dozens of times throughout a 5-10 year time span causing emotional distress, alienation from family members and substance abuse as a result of these actions.

@KnickstapeCity DM me if you want to reach a settlement. You DO NOT want to go to jail with these charges.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

:whoa:

Do you even have any evidence of these claims?

i rest my case :smugbiden:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@KnickstapeCity has never told me i have a big dikk

i feel left out to be honest
:ufdup:when it happens...are you willing to testify?

:to:@KnickstapeCity told me I had a big dikk and I spent the rest of the night in the arms of LaShinka Shay...a waste of $200.00 cause the stress took away my erection. I never want a man to big up my Andouille like that again. I felt violated.