Clark Atlanta University sets record for student applications with over 45,000, more than the University of Georgia.

Water

Pro
Daps
:salute:One of my biggest regrets was not going to clark or morehouse but couldn't justify the cost since georgia state gave me a full ride.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:salute:One of my biggest regrets was not going to clark or morehouse but couldn't justify the cost since georgia state gave me a full ride.

GA State is an Amazing Value. 1/4 the price of the AUC, 50-100X the resources, and right down the street so you can still take part in the social scene if you want.

Water

Pro
Daps
GA State is an Amazing Value. 1/4 the price of the AUC, 50-100X the resources, and right down the street so you can still take part in the social scene if you want.
Yeah I can't deny that. I came out ahead big time

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I can't deny that. I came out ahead big time

what made the AUC (in particular Spelhouse and the former Black Ivy's) competitive is long gone. And the social things that made HBCUs stand apart like Greek Life aren't what they used to be. I`m gonna be real I want my kid going to the most competitive University possible for the least cost. I`m not sending them to an HBCU unless they are going on a full ride.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
black-power-im-black-yall.gif

I got accepted to Clark in ‘04 along with TSU.
:myman:
Ended up going to a Mexican College on the Texas border though.
:mjlol:
I got half my tuition paid for because I was in a pre med program.
:ehh:
Joined the Army after my first semester and didn’t go back.
:stopitslime:
Should have went to Clark.
BREH!! Did you get the random phone call in your room asking you to come to the office and talk?!? That shyt happened to me within a week of my first semester.......I was like who the fukk is calling me.........I ain't even made friends yet........I wasn't trying to hear none of that at the time........