Clarence Thomas is a pessimistic separatist black nationalist & thinks racism cant be fixed?!

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You cape for white supremacists and their sympathizers.

Absolutely no body is fooled outside of your mother
Clarence Thomas isn't a white supremacists.
Nansy Pelosi is ... Hilary Clinton, Joe Biden... And all the white people you love are.

And sambos like you are the reason why this isn't a black site, because if you don't have white liberal thoughts then you're called a CAC.

If Malcolm X posted here.... It's undeniable you'd call him a CAC based on his feelings about sambos like you, vaccines, white liberals, etc.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Clarence Thomas isn't a white supremacists.
Nansy Pelosi is ... Hilary Clinton, Joe Biden... And all the white people you love are.

And sambos like you are the reason why this isn't a black site, because if you don't have white liberal thoughts then you're called a CAC.

If Malcolm X posted here.... It's undeniable you'd call him a CAC based on his feelings about sambos like you, vaccines, white liberals, etc.
:francis: You type this with a wide fish faced grin that needs to get knocked off your face pronto.

I hate this internet shyt

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:francis: You type this with a wide fish faced grin that needs to get knocked off your face pronto.

I hate this internet shyt
I type laughing at you fakkits. But if you must try.. I'm in Detroit, I'll send you the address so you can let off some steam.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I type laughing at you fakkits. But if you must try.. I'm in Detroit, I'll send you the address so you can let off some steam.

iu

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're basic and incorrect.

Ive read his opinions... He literally writes the most court opinions.

Plus my father gave me a signed copy of his book. So I understand this more deeply then the hot take bullishyt you're spewing.

Ntm... There are two types of black thoughts about " civil rights".
1) buck dancing sambos who don't understand the nature of the beast who think we have white liberal allies and crying and appealing to the enemy eventually leds to So called Rights.
2) And there there are the Malcolm X types who know who the enemy is and knows that this nation only give fake rights while our social status remains, mass incarceration bills get passed by our " friends", while our family structures and collective wealth falls.... Yet we continue to chase Bullshyt causes.

It's Slave Conditioning the way the white progressives, and their pet Sambos, Paint men like Thomas... He doesn't fit the mold they invented for politically inclined black people so he's marginalized.

Even though he's one of the most important figures in the history of black America..... The slave masters children have Idiots like you doing their work for them to dis anytime his name is mentioned. That's not an accident and it's intentionally structured.

Regardless if I agree with 100% of his opinions or not, he's not a sellout. All of his views are rooted in his views and he supports black people and self determination. He isn't an integrationist.., which is fine. It's actually been proven that liberal cause and integration has harmed us in every wealth and social category. MLK , marshal, and most other great black thinkers were educated around only black people. Being mixed in is a trap.
And the federal government isn't going to pay the trillions of dollars it owes to black Americans, Clarence Thomas isn't the reason for that. His views on those cases were right with the law- and those cases wouldn't have led to reparations anyway..
:russ:

He literally said there's no more Black voter suppression in Shelby County v. Holder :dwillhuh:
He said that enslaved African children can't bring a claim against American companies who exploit their labor in Nestle :unimpressed:
He bolstered the destruction of American labor unions two years ago in Janus :what:
Filed an opinion limiting criminal justice reform for juveniles in Jones v. Mississippi :comeon:
Goddamn nikka - have some dignity :scust:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think racism can be “fixed”? It’s pretty much the roots of America at this point.
I think not even trying to rectify the issues of the past is worse than doing nothing at all.
Explain why he disagreed with Scalia so much then.
Because they have different judicial philosophies :dwillhuh:
That doesn't mean Clarence Thomas isn't a c00n or a nut, it just means that him and Scalia have different perspectives on how best to eliminate human and civil rights in the country. In the same way that Scalia and Thomas differ from Posner and Rehnquist
Again. I'm still learning about buddy, but I take that as just a tough love approach. He just happens to be a breh in power that doesn't believe hand outs help black people. He has a survival of the fittest, weed out the weak mentality that sometimes a lot of southern black men of his time and a generation prior have. I honestly doubt it's part of the white nationalist agenda or anything. I think it's a nuanced topic. It's too easy to just say he pawging and is ultra right wing. He's gone out to condemn white republicans for trying to get him to say disparaging things about black people. There's doing your job, and then there's your own personal politics. He probably felt he's no help not being in the position he's in, so I can understand of he had to make some compromises

As for Thomas Sowell, I can see some of his hypocrisies, but ultimately, he doesn't believe in the poverty and ignorant mindset that somehow stuck with black people around the migration of the South to the north. In a video he was talking about how poor, uneducated blacks from the south came north and essentially brought that ignorance and violence-prone traits with them. It's possible to agree with some points and not all. It's a dialogue.
He's had an outsized amount of help to get where he is. He has basically been spirited into every single post-law position he's ever been in.
And there's never been a single non-right-wing opinion he's written on the Courts. Not a single one.
It's not nuanced or complex. There's a desperation to make him into a more complex figure than he is, because being African-American and being anti-Black come with so much cognitive dissonance.

The reality is, that he's done nothing but try his best to make life harder for Black people in the U.S. for the working class and poor, for the laborer, for the international servant or slave, for groups under surveillance, for minority voters in the South, for people who have been incarcerated (or may be incarcerated), for large groups who want to bring class actions, for small businesses, for women seeking healthcare, for anyone seeking healthcare, for people trying to collectively bargain, for immigrants, etc.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:russ:

He literally said there's no more Black voter suppression in Shelby County v. Holder :dwillhuh:
He said that enslaved African children can't bring a claim against American companies who exploit their labor in Nestle :unimpressed:
He bolstered the destruction of American labor unions two years ago in Janus :what:
Filed an opinion limiting criminal justice reform for juveniles in Jones v. Mississippi :comeon:
Goddamn nikka - have some dignity :scust:
:hubie:. Why do you all want me to think like you?

I respect y'all Sambo opinions.

Personally I feel that white liberals are the devil (y'all mammas and daddies) and white conservatives as well.

I feel that I don't agree w C. Thomas on everything, but I do on most... And I don't think he is a c00n. If you haven't full read his bench writings and his book then it's probably tough to see what angle he's coming from...
Sometimes he's wrong, but it's never from the c00n pov.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:. Why do you all want me to think like you?

I respect y'all Sambo opinions.

Personally I feel that white liberals are the devil (y'all mammas and daddies) and white conservatives as well.

I feel that I don't agree w C. Thomas on everything, but I do on most... And I don't think he is a c00n. If you haven't full read his bench writings and his book then it's probably tough to see what angle he's coming from...
Sometimes he's wrong, but it's never from the c00n pov.
It's been from the c00n POV many, many times.

Daps
I think not even trying to rectify the issues of the past is worse than doing nothing at all.

Because they have different judicial philosophies :dwillhuh:
That doesn't mean Clarence Thomas isn't a c00n or a nut, it just means that him and Scalia have different perspectives on how best to eliminate human and civil rights in the country. In the same way that Scalia and Thomas differ from Posner and Rehnquist

He's had an outsized amount of help to get where he is. He has basically been spirited into every single post-law position he's ever been in.
And there's never been a single non-right-wing opinion he's written on the Courts. Not a single one.
It's not nuanced or complex. There's a desperation to make him into a more complex figure than he is, because being African-American and being anti-Black come with so much cognitive dissonance.

The reality is, that he's done nothing but try his best to make life harder for Black people in the U.S. for the working class and poor, for the laborer, for the international servant or slave, for groups under surveillance, for minority voters in the South, for people who have been incarcerated (or may be incarcerated), for large groups who want to bring class actions, for small businesses, for women seeking healthcare, for anyone seeking healthcare, for people trying to collectively bargain, for immigrants, etc.

Someone said it in another post but CT is definitely a black libertarian.

He doesn't really side with true conservatives and we know he doesn't side with liberals. The truth is that libertarians are just Republicans that prefer anarchy and also hate going to church. Lots of overlap.

I think Clarence is a bit more spiritual/religious so he's a different kind of libertarian. Big on that bootstrap ideology. His politics mean that he'll always side with the conservatives....so in practice he's a conservative even though that's not exactly what he is.

Most black folks lean liberal with a strong hint of conservatism on certain social issues.....but we are inconsistent in that regard. Strong opinions (both sides) on gays, trans etc., but mostly silent on out-of-wedlock babies, declining marriage rates etc...the "family values" shyt.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone said it in another post but CT is definitely a black libertarian.

He doesn't really side with true conservatives and we know he doesn't side with liberals. The truth is that libertarians are just Republicans that prefer anarchy and also hate going to church. Lots of overlap.

I think Clarence is a bit more spiritual/religious so he's a different kind of libertarian. Big on that bootstrap ideology. His politics mean that he'll always side with the conservatives....so in practice he's a conservative even though that's not exactly what he is.

Most black folks lean liberal with a strong hint of conservatism on certain social issues.....but we are inconsistent in that regard. Strong opinions (both sides) on gays, trans etc., but mostly silent on out-of-wedlock babies, declining marriage rates etc...the "family values" shyt.

Yall need to stop it. He wife is not a troll. She is a right wing extremist and he has been nothing if not consistent in his arguments. Libertarian = excuse to answer to social responsiblities. A libertarian would not accept a post to the Supreme Court. Stop making excuses for this dude. If the Supreme Court actually stood for anything, he would have to step down. I see know movement, so they're the shyt organization they always been. Whole thing is a fukking joke and farce that yall prop up for God knows what reason .