Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I dont want that old shyt, I wanna shiny new one. I dont think y all could provide one.

A new one. :mjlol:

video_image-240960.jpg

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playcalling sucked ass.

Asking Dak to do too much.

No secondary gameplan.

This looks like its our ceiling with Garrett as coach.

We still win the division.

Yeah Offense is built around that line and the run game

Dak isn't gonna beat you throwing 40 times a game. He's not that kind of qb he's a game manager

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Either the offensive line played like shyt or the defense knew was Dallas was going to do.

Dez has never been a good route runner, so when they go up against a good secondary, he gets exposed, or should I say, he's easy to game plan against.

Dallas never game plan to get Dez the ball either which is strange to me.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Yeah Offense is built around that line and the run game

Dak isn't gonna beat you throwing 40 times a game. He's not that kind of qb he's a game manager
I really want him to ball out and prove haters wrong but I come to accept that he just can't be that QB that can throw those deep downfield passes consistently to win games.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either the offensive line played like shyt or the defense knew was Dallas was going to do.

Dez has never been a good route runner, so when they go up against a good secondary, he gets exposed, or should I say, he's easy to game plan against.

Dallas never game plan to get Dez the ball either which is strange to me.

Yes they do.

It just nothing but 50/50 fly routes up the sideline.

Run fly routes for a slow receiver. :snoop:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want him to ball out and prove haters wrong but I come to accept that he just can't be that QB that can throw those deep downfield passes consistently to win games.
He doesn't have a fast wr or tight end. Y'all need to relax with the hot takes. Lol Dak isn't Aaron Rodgers with deep balls but he's fine. Alex smith throwing deep balls all of a sudden (looks at 4.2 Tyreke Hill and 4.5 Kelce). shyt is simple mathematics