Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Some people downplaying the defensive performance because the Giants didn't have OBJ.

This defense didn't have it's best d-lineman and it's best CB for the majority of the game and still caged up that NY offense :whew:

People wanna forget how much Sterling Shepard was getting hyped up, how big the acquisition of Marshall was supposed to be, and the Giants spending a first on new-wave TE Evan Engram. All of em got put in a box.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
TJ Watt looked all pro today. Would TJ Watt have fit in our scheme though?
It's the Browns dude.
Some people downplaying the defensive performance because the Giants didn't have OBJ.

This defense didn't have it's best d-lineman and it's best CB for the majority of the game and still caged up that NY offense :whew:

People wanna forget how much Sterling Shepard was getting hyped up, how big the acquisition of Marshall was supposed to be, and the Giants spending a first on new-wave TE Evan Engram. All of em got put in a box.
Yeah they really hyped them up and then all I heard was the OBJ excuses. I do think that this team will be in trouble whenever Dak tries to be "the guy". When the offense runs through Zeke everyone looks much better, I think Zeke showed Dak why it does matter who's running the ball.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It's the Browns dude.

Yeah they really hyped them up and then all I heard was the OBJ excuses. I do think that this team will be in trouble whenever Dak tries to be "the guy". When the offense runs through Zeke everyone looks much better, I think Zeke showed Dak why it does matter who's running the ball.
Nah

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
They asked La'el what was going on between him and JPP and he said, "i was whooping his mothafukkkin ass"

He might be my favorite lineman for that alone.

Still some poor play calling at times that allowed the Giants to stick around longer than needed. Zeke gotta be the focal point, don't have Dak out here tryna win games.

You can't discredit the secondary after this one. Brown balled, Chido looked good, even Nolan Carroll had a good day. It's gonna be a scary site when Irving comes back. DLaw getting pressure and we have two above average DTs. Crawford still trash but he's tries hard, bless his heart.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout outs to

Brandon Carr
Barry Church
JJ Wilcox
Mo Claiborne.

Big plays would've been given up had you bums came back :scusthov:
I watch the ravens yesterday against cinci and Carr play a great game. That shyt pissed me off. That nigguh even used sound technique. I seen him turn his head around on deep routes:francis:. I didn't see the other but I read that Wilcox got traded right at the end of preseason because his play was pretty underwhelming up to that point:russ:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This offense goes as Zeke goes. Dak was not that impressive last night but I'll give the giants defense credit since it was a top unit last season but I'm not so sure we win this game if Zeke is suspended. I definitely don't want to find out what life is like without Zeke.

And I think next game Morris is deactivated and they let McFadden be the spell back.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

my only gripe with the game was the passing game looked a little out of sync when the play call was designed for dez, other than that, great showing from the ENTIRE team. it felt good not to be yelling at carr for once:wow:

d law looked like a pro bowl DE and even nolan carrol had a decent game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anthony Brown out chea looking like a young Anthony Henry :wow:
Brown looks faster than Henry and much more athletic. I like Henry more than Newman. If he could've stayed healthy, he would've had a great career. I was sad when he left. I wanted him to convert to safety for us . He was getting burned as a corner

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did you not watch the first quarter? He's better with a RB to take the pressure off of him.
Brown looks faster than Henry and much more athletic. I like Henry more than Newman. If he could've stayed healthy, he would've had a great career. I was sad when he left. I wanted him to convert to safety for us . He was getting burned as a corner
:mindblown:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did you not watch the Giants have most qbs last year flustered :gucci:

Thats the best defense we will face this year and he still had a 90 rating
Because they finally started using Zeke in the run/pass game, that goal line stand in the first quarter was atrocious and he missed Dez on an easy TD. On another note First Take is really showing their ass when it comes to Zeke this morning, they continue to argue that Zeke hasn't come out and said he's innocent. No lie this happened earlier

Zeke: I finally get a chance to prove my innocence.
Max: Saying you get to prove your innocence is different than saying you're innocent:mjlol::snoop:

SAS: (shouting)At no point did he say I AM INNOCENT!!!