Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
wouldn't it be some shyt if the defense was FINALLY good after a decade plus yet the offense falls off a cliff. that would be soooo dallas cowboys. :snoop:

I might have to stop reading the colis opinion on my boyz man. even the fans are doom and gloom, when its pretty obvious we have a DAMN GOOD TEAM .... maybe ET is all we need for the next level.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
when stephen jones said 5 players that made the team would probably be cut this year implying the team is pretty deep....who do yall think he was talking about? tapper might be one considering how Armstrong has looked in camp and last night. @Spade knows this, the high school he's from in Houston (North Shore) produces tough gritty players.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I might have to stop reading the colis opinion on my boyz man. even the fans are doom and gloom, when its pretty obvious we have a DAMN GOOD TEAM .... maybe ET is all we need for the next level.
Y’all are doomed. Ain’t no way y’all can compete in the nfc, let alone the division :mjlol:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Y’all are doomed. Ain’t no way y’all can compete in the nfc, let alone the division :mjlol:
Yall gonna fall off, the Giants aint shyt, the Redskins are, well, the Redskins lol. Now i aint saying we winning the division, (nothing is out of the realm of possibility tho :mjlit: ) but we making the playoffs. Believe that.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
when stephen jones said 5 players that made the team would probably be cut this year implying the team is pretty deep....who do yall think he was talking about? tapper might be one considering how Armstrong has looked in camp and last night. @Spade knows this, the high school he's from in Houston (North Shore) produces tough gritty players.

Stephen really even shouldn't be talking about things like this. he's just as mouthy as Jerry.
Chaz Green has to be one of those guys though

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because simply if I can’t support the Cowboys. That’s an invitation to leaving the league for good for me. I’m not supporting any other team. And the Cowboys existed prior to Jones owning it and will exist long after he leaves. Even while I disagree with them vehemently off the field, on the field I still will support the team I grew up rooting for and I don’t care who hates it.
Exactly. It’s either the cowboys or no nfl.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dallas gonna be fine this season. I see why people hate dallas fans and this thread reflects that. You guys gotta be either In or out.