Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm disappointed in local radio today, they're acting like the Cowboys just won the NFC championship game after 1 preseason game:mjlol:. That's the true sign that your team is not that good when preseason games matter to you:russ:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I'm disappointed in local radio today, they're acting like the Cowboys just won the NFC championship game after 1 preseason game:mjlol:. That's the true sign that your team is not that good when preseason games matter to you:russ:
Its local radio lol full of delusional dikkheads.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sold on those DT’s. That olinemen we drafted looked horrible. Chaz green should be cut. Rush isn’t nothin special.

Want to see more of Gallup. Tight ends aint shyt special. Might have to keep fb

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The heat is slightly off dak today

He

:blessed:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Idk how y'all still support this team, and I'm a lifelong fan. :scust:
Because simply if I can’t support the Cowboys. That’s an invitation to leaving the league for good for me. I’m not supporting any other team. And the Cowboys existed prior to Jones owning it and will exist long after he leaves. Even while I disagree with them vehemently off the field, on the field I still will support the team I grew up rooting for and I don’t care who hates it.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because simply if I can’t support the Cowboys. That’s an invitation to leaving the league for good for me. I’m not supporting any other team. And the Cowboys existed prior to Jones owning it and will exist long after he leaves. Even while I disagree with them vehemently off the field, on the field I still will support the team I grew up rooting for and I don’t care who hates it.

Im in the same boat. I will be damned if i would quit being a cowboys fan to become one for another franchise.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This and I'm not fronting for cats online that we all know good and fukking well ain't saying shyt to you IRL about this issue. Of course I don't agree with everything Jerry and them doing but shyt I don't agree with most of y'all at times either lol. Don't mean I can't still rock with the team/y'all but still don't agree 100% of the time either.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'd go get Earl now. The D has potential but it needs a stud on the back end.

Fa sho now is the time to get him. D is actually looking pretty legit. Got some depth at LB and DL should be solid. Them safeties looking shaky though. ET could make a big difference.