Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ayrin Mason, Oct. 6
Mason said she knew about the fighting but never heard about physical domestic violence before July 21. That day, Thompson showed her bruises and said, “I can’t do this anymore.” She added that in the past she had gotten pictures of bruises from Thompson with captions like “The sex was rough, LOL.” Despite all this, and a plan to file a police report, they went to Elliott’s birthday party that night because “she knew there would be other girls there and wanted to prevent anything from happening with Ezekiel and them...she really does love him.”

:deadrose:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's on deadspin and a bunch of other sites.

Zeke admitted to a lot of shyt that will make him look bad in the public eye. Which speaks to his level of integrity. His ex lied and they took her word over his.

That abortion shyt is going to make Zeke look bad. :snoop:

If she was ever pregnant in the first place. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That abortion shyt is going to make Zeke look bad. :snoop:

If she was ever pregnant in the first place. :yeshrug:

Well she said she was going to ruin him. The damage has been done. shyt like that had nothing to do with their investigation but the NFL basically turned into an extended episode of Wendy Williams or TMZ. Which is why the criminal investigation took weeks and the NFL's took over a year.

I feel bad for both Zeke and his ex though. Their dirty laundry is getting aired out over nothing. The NFL should let the legal system do their job and go off that.