Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This team sitting on their hands, not doing shyt to address this trash defense is pissing me off.

We've had the best oline in football since 2014 and have nothing to show for it because the defense is so bad.

Yet here we are comfortable with Jeff Heath and Benson Mayowa and Nolan Carroll all in our 2-deep or starting going into 2017.

I mean seriously, close your eyes and try to imagine Benson Mayowa lifting the Lombardy Trophy :mjlol:....it's impossible!

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This team sitting on their hands, not doing shyt to address this trash defense is pissing me off.

We've had the best oline in football since 2014 and have nothing to show for it because the defense is so bad.

Yet here we are comfortable with Jeff Heath and Benson Mayowa and Nolan Carroll all in our 2-deep or starting going into 2017.

I mean seriously, close your eyes and try to imagine Benson Mayowa lifting the Lombardy Trophy :mjlol:....it's impossible!

:dead:

Romo retired so we could get out from under his contract...

We let our entire secondary go cause we didn't want to pay them...

And we STILL don't have money to go and get somebody on the backend:sadswagboyz:

Dez made nolan carroll a household name on sunday night football for all the wrong reasons and now he on the team :sadswagboyz:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

I hear you bruh!!!... been our problem for a fukking while....especially when we had such great defenses in the past...shyt is ridiculous....

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dead:

Romo retired so we could get out from under his contract...

We let our entire secondary go cause we didn't want to pay them...

And we STILL don't have money to go and get somebody on the backend:sadswagboyz:

Dez made nolan carroll a household name on sunday night football for all the wrong reasons and now he on the team :sadswagboyz:
1. They couldn't play
2. They could've gotten Sheldon but he's in a contract year and he's a headcase, but it's not my money so i wouldn't have minded a trade.
3. That was Bradley Fletcher

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yall trippin :heh:

Yall want Sheldon to come here and "Greg Hardy" up our locker room :heh:

And yall shyttin on the front office for signing Carroll, but remember at the time of free agency, we had no money to spend. Romos money didnt come off the books until June 1st

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ezekiel Elliott was caught on video in March pulling down a woman's top and exposing her breast during a St. Patrick's Day parade in Dallas.

The Cowboys running back said this week in testimony during his appeals hearing in New York that he viewed the act as OK because of its consensual nature. He also said the two were friends and later that same night had sex.

That was part of the revelations to come from hundreds of pages of documents that became public Friday as part of the NFL Players Association's filing for a petition to vacate the forthcoming arbitration decision from Harold Henderson, who will soon rule on Elliott's appeal of his six-game suspension.

The St. Patrick's Day episode was the only other part of the NFL's findings mentioned other than Elliott's domestic violence allegations by former girlfriend Tiffany Thompson when the league concluded its year-long investigation.

Elliott said in his testimony under oath this week that he never asked the woman if it was OK if he exposed her breast.

NFL attorney: "So your view on consensual is that if she didn't say something to you ahead of time, you could just go and do something like that?"

Elliott: "I mean, I think consensual to me means it's wanted. I mean it's OK."

Elliott said the two had an existing relationship and did a lot of things together.

"Actually that night, she came home with me," Elliott testified.

NFL attorney: "And had sex?"

Elliott: "Yes, and after that."

Elliott's representatives maintain the incident was "harmless," nothing that would be viewed as a violation of the league's personal conduct policy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
lol Zeke slayin white bytches with no regard. Bet that top was :whew:

Zeke got off lucky as hell :russ:
voqtnvgd8yrsmljgsv2u.png

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

That''s the issue I have. We went from big daddy warbucks to uncle scrooge with jerry to stephen. I love our drafts, but we do nothing in fa but grab 'bargains' off of other teams' scrap heaps.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i don't believe zeke engaged in domestic violence. Still, I do believe he is swimming in some very dangerous waters with his decision making. I hope Dak or someone can pull him to the side and get him to slow down. 2 car crashes which weren't necessarily his fault, but with all the other stuff, kind of makes you think he draws negative energy towards himself... goes to a weed dispensary to look around after tons of guys on our team were suspended for weed... pulls down ol girls top despite having those domestic violence allegations surrounding him. His fam moved close to him in college for a reason. Zeke is kind of like a big kid in a way who wants to have fun but doesn't really consider the perception or even repercussions of his actions.