Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
put drew pearson in the draft thread title, he back this yr with a lil summin for the eagles

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain this Rico Gathers situation? He dominates in the preseason and then gets a weird supposed concussion injury that takes him out the whole year? Now Stephen Jones is saying he's a work in progress and way down the depth chart? Shyt smells funny like they don't want Jason Garrett Guy Witten to get replaced

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's nothing special about this guy to draft him at 19th.

Dude is a second round talent. There are at least two DJ Moore's in every year draft. :camby:

If you're looking for a DJ Moore type. You might as well draft Christian Kirk in the 2nd round.

I can see the Cowboys drafting one of these receivers at 19th if Jerruh is over the 1st pick. :snoop::why:

Hopefully Stephen is over the 1st pick. Because I can't see him doing something this stupid. :ohlawd:

19th - Defense

50th - Anthony Miller

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Dude is a second round talent. There are at least two DJ Moore's in every year draft. :camby:

If you're looking for a DJ Moore type. You might as well draft Christian Kirk in the 2nd round.

I can see the Cowboys drafting one of these receivers at 19th if Jerruh is over the 1st pick. :snoop::why:

Hopefully Stephen is over the 1st pick. Because I can't see him doing something this stupid. :ohlawd:

19th - Defense

50th - Anthony Miller
If we get Miller at 50 I'd love BPA on defense :ehh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

19th - Defense

50th - Anthony Miller

I like him over Ridley as well.

I think he will probably go before Moore in the 2nd round.

But I hope we get Vita :sadcam: The interior defensive line has been neglected for too long.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like him over Ridley as well.

I think he will probably go before Moore in the 2nd round.

But I hope we get Vita :sadcam: The interior defensive line has been neglected for too long.

Naw, I can guarantee you that Miller will be there at 50.

Trust me, he will fall to the 50th pick.

Ridley. Moore, and Sutton will go before Miller.

I can see Clark, Washington, and Kirk going ahead of him as well.

Anthony Miller is the perfect Dak Prescott receiver.