Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why do you bytches ask stupid questions? Go suck your dads dikk fam nobody grumpy. I asked a question that has merit dikk sucker. Dude did go before us so whats the point of the post?

Lmao. This dude a cac. Negging people and talking about sucking dads dikk :scust:

Cac on his period :mjlol:

@BlueHeffner this who u converse with in here? :scust:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lmao. This dude a cac. Negging people and talking about sucking dads dikk :scust:

Cac on his period :mjlol:

@BlueHeffner this who u converse with in here? :scust:
You a cac fakkit. Just like a white bytch to look for help p*ssy. I'm on my period but you asking me questions like a groupie bytch for attention. Kill yourself fakkit.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:dead: But nah on the real I just gotta admit I was wrong about Bosa. I hated on dude hard and he is legit :wow:
I didn't want him either but since he went before we picked it doesn't make sense to harp on it like we didn't draft him and he was there. I know Dalmem got wet ass for Ramsey but at least with that dude was still on the board. We all had picks that worked and didn't so that's why I'm not going to act like some all knowing. Its not like Zeke has been bad for us.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:dead: But nah on the real I just gotta admit I was wrong about Bosa. I hated on dude hard and he is legit :wow:
I think cats just didn't really watch him play a lot in college. Being a Buckeye fan i saw every game. I saw the double and sometimes triple teams that he may not got the sack but he still got home. I wish I had the same confidence in Sam Hubbard id be like we should get him, he should be there when we pick, but I don't think he'll have a impact as a pro

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I think cats just didn't really watch him play a lot in college. Being a Buckeye fan i saw every game. I saw the double and sometimes triple teams that he may not got the sack but he still got home. I wish I had the same confidence in Sam Hubbard id be like we should get him, he should be there when we pick, but I don't think he'll have a impact as a pro
All good. We got Taco

:dry:

:umad:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It must be that "philmore" nikka starting shyt again? :mjlol:

Put him on ignore and keep it moving. :camby:

Dude is basically troll status now. :camby: