Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cowboys have some interest in Joe Haden, but there is concern over the price it will take and his health. Unlike other corners connected to Cowboys, Haden, 28, is at least in the right age bracket. from ESPN.

Doubt we do it. Stephen shook to pull moves like this.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cowboys have some interest in Joe Haden, but there is concern over the price it will take and his health. Unlike other corners connected to Cowboys, Haden, 28, is at least in the right age bracket. from ESPN.

Doubt we do it. Stephen shook to pull moves like this.
This move makes no sense. He's not going to come here and be a backup. Are we handing him the starting job? I don't like this.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take it back. He can split series with Carroll/be the 4th corner in dime packages. I'm wit it

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I take it back. He can split series with Carroll/be the 4th corner in dime packages. I'm wit it
fukk that, its one or the other, not both. We got Scandrick and AB, and 2 rookie corners, there's no room for 2 more vets that are going to keep 1 one of the rooks off the field.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
fukk that, its one or the other, not both. We got Scandrick and AB, and 2 rookie corners, there's no room for 2 more vets that are going to keep 1 one of the rooks off the field.
I'm analyzing the hell out of a potential pickup. He's better than Carroll but that's not really saying much. Like you said, it keeps one of the rooks off the field but their hamstrings aren't letting them stay on the field. :patrice: What if there was a situation were Woods takes Heath's spot and Jones has to play CB and Heath is forced back on the field

:sadcam:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
say it with me....XAVIER WOODS STARTING STRONG SAFETY.

tumblr_ntz8lcgxmt1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm analyzing the hell out of a potential pickup. He's better than Carroll but that's not really saying much. Like you said, it keeps one of the rooks off the field but their hamstrings aren't letting them stay on the field. :patrice: What if there was a situation were Woods takes Heath's spot and Jones has to play CB and Heath is forced back on the field

:sadcam:
We just might be fukked :francis: Realistically yea I dont see Awuzie and Lewis holding up for the whole year. Lewis is already on the slight build side if I'm not mistaken. I'd rather have a cheaper CB than Haden so the young guys stays on the field if healthy. Maybe Duke Thomas? I feel like our secondary problems all go back to the boys up top trying to be like their daddies in New England and drafting Byron Jones :snoop:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We just might be fukked :francis: Realistically yea I dont see Awuzie and Lewis holding up for the whole year. Lewis is already on the slight build side if I'm not mistaken. I'd rather have a cheaper CB than Haden so the young guys stays on the field if healthy. Maybe Duke Thomas? I feel like our secondary problems all go back to the boys up top trying to be like their daddies in New England and drafting Byron Jones :snoop:
Honestly Byron is the least of our problems. (I know the 3rd and 20 is going to take a while to get over) but he really is the Terrence Newman of safeties, when TNew was in his prime. Doesn't get the INTs but he's solid in coverage against TEs and rarely is responsible for busted coverage. Plus he's a solid tackler. I'm not as hard on his as most people are, however, a playmaker next to him would go a long away in making our secondary more dynamic. He's also proven he can play both corner and safety for what it's worth :manny:

I believe they had similar plans for Chido but the Woods falling into our lap will allow us to develop both of them at their natural positions. Add AB into the mix and we might have a elite secondary in 2/3 years. Lewis is a plus and yeah, I think he was 175 coming out of college lol

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Honestly Byron is the least of our problems. (I know the 3rd and 20 is going to take a while to get over) but he really is the Terrence Newman of safeties, when TNew was in his prime. Doesn't get the INTs but he's solid in coverage against TEs and rarely is responsible for busted coverage. Plus he's a solid tackler. I'm not as hard on his as most people are, however, a playmaker next to him would go a long away in making our secondary more dynamic. He's also proven he can play both corner and safety for what it's worth :manny:

I believe they had similar plans for Chido but the Woods falling into our lap will allow us to develop both of them at their natural positions. Add AB into the mix and we might have a elite secondary in 2/3 years. Lewis is a plus and yeah, I think he was 175 coming out of college lol

Yall gone learn bout Eazy E aka Evan Engram come week 1

Byron Jones gone learn