Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that schedule isn't even as bad as most think. I fully expect no less than 4-2. I expect to start out 4-0, some stupid fukkery in Green Bay like always so who knows what'll happen, Niners ain't shyt so that's a win and you know the Skins always get up and play like it's the super bowl against us so I legit don't know. But they do still have Kirk who seems to love the Cowboys the way he be giving that shyt up to us :heh:

All in all I want no less than 11 wins on this year. We here! Start this shyt up! :dezclap: :dakme:
Yup. Denver has no offense. Arizona has a statue qb. People hyping those first 6 games more then they should.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjcry:

Kap getting blackballed got players shook. Wish he handled it differently. I'm sure the black community/the Coli about to go in on him.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
0ujzNp3.gif
@dtownreppin214 The 'In' is technically already in this gif. Don't even ask me how.

:youngsabo:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Man that schedule isn't even as bad as most think. I fully expect no less than 4-2. I expect to start out 4-0, some stupid fukkery in Green Bay like always so who knows what'll happen, Niners ain't shyt so that's a win and you know the Skins always get up and play like it's the super bowl against us so I legit don't know. But they do still have Kirk who seems to love the Cowboys the way he be giving that shyt up to us :heh:

All in all I want no less than 11 wins on this year. We here! Start this shyt up! :dezclap: :dakme:
Cant wait to see Kirk throw some picks to our DBs.